Chapter 14

Michael's POV

I want to make sure Ally knows how much I love her. I want her to know that I'm here and always will be here for her. She is truly beautiful but she thinks otherwise. She needs to know that.

Ally's POV

Ever since that text I have been getting a lot more. I just got one saying that I'm a slut and I don't deserve Michael and he doesn't really love me. I was crying throughout that week because of those texts. I was in my room and there was a knock at my room door. "Come in." I spoke. It was my brother.

I quickly wiped my tears and put on a fake smile. "Hi." I say. "Hey sis. I just got accepted into college but it is in Utah." He tells me. "Oh." I said. "I'm sorry it is such a short notice but my letter came late and I have to leave tomorrow." He said. "Oh." Was all I could say. "Mum wanted me to tell you that her and dad both have a business trip." He says. "So all of you guys are leaving me." I say. "Yeah I'm sorry but don't worry you have Michael, he seems like a good guy." He says. "I better start packing." He tells me. "Bye Anthony." I say. "Bye Ally."

When he left my mom came in. "I'm guessing your brother told you that we are leaving." She said. "Yeah when are you guys leaving?" I asked. "Tomorrow." She tells me. "Oh." I say. "We will be gone for about a week. But don't you worry you still have Michael." She said, I smiled.

Then my brother came in. "The college called they got my date mixed up I have to leave today." He tells me. "Right now?" I asked. "Yeah if I want to make it on time." He tells me. "Oh okay well I will miss you and I love you bro." I say giving him a tight hug. "I love you too sis." He said. "Bye mum." He said. "Bye honey." She said. "Well I better start packing." My mum said. "Bye mum." I say. "Bye sweetie." I say. Everyone is leaving me. I'm going to be all alone.