Chapter 3

Ally's POV

Me why me? "So if he asks me to a date or to just hang out I say yes." She nodded. "Anyway Michael's kinda cute. Once you over look his tattoos." Michelle said. "Yeah he is but I'll back off." I laughed. "Hey Michelle, Hi ally." We looked and it was Michael. "Hey Michael." I said. "So Ally I wondering if you want to hang out with me at my house." He said looking down. I looked at Michelle she nodded. "Yeah sure what time?" I ask. "Tomorrow right after school." He tells me. "Here's my number text me the address." I told him. "Ok bye." Then he left and gave me a small smile.

We screamed like total fangirls. "Did you see that he smiled." Michelle told me. "Yeah I saw that." I smiled. "You are the cure to depression." I nodded. So we decided to do homework at the park then it was getting late so Michelle left. "Hey baby what are you doing here alone."

I looked and it was a man probably in his twenties. "I'm just leaving." I say. "No you're coming with me." He says grabbing me. "Let me go!" I yell. "I can't do that." He smirks. "Leave her alone." An unknown voice said. I looked and it was Michael. Praise the lord. Michael threw a punch and he was down. He kept punching him. "Michael please stop, you're scaring me." I said. "Lets just go home." I say scared out of my mind. "I'm done with you." Michael spat at the guy.

He carried me bridal style all the way to his house. "Michael I can walk." I say. "Not with me you aren't." He tells me. "I'm too fat for you." I say. "Really, you're light as a feather." He winked. I blushed. I forgot that I was scared about what just happened, even though I'm supposed to be scared around Michael, something about him makes me feel safe. He continued carring me. We stepped inside and he put me down.

I texted my dad saying that I'm at a friends house so he doesn't have to worry. "Michael I'm so glad you came in time." I thank him. "No problem like I said you are mine and I have to protect you." He said. "Thanks." I went up to him and he had bloody knuckles. "Michael let me clean that up." He nodded.

I cleaned up the blood he had a few scratches but he'll be fine. "Lets go to bed." He said. "I'll sleep on the couch since it's your house." I say. "No you'll sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the couch." He said. "But I'm the guest and I'm-" Michael cut me off. "How about we both sleep in my bed." He suggested I nodded.

I mean since he called me 'his' I guess I should start trusting him. So I followed him up stairs. "But I have no pajamas." I said. "Here. The bathroom is right there." He gave me boxers and an oversized t-shirt. I came out and he was waiting on the bed. "You look hot in my clothes." He said and I giggled. We climbed into bed he put his arm around my waist. I felt protected and safe in his arms. "Good night Michael." "Good night Ally." With that we fell asleep.