Chapter 30

Michael's POV

The guys are here but Ally she is at her house just spending the day with her mom. "Okay where is this song Ally has." Calum says. I go upstairs and get her song journal. I go downstairs flipping through the pages to find the right songs. As I flip through the journal I see a whole bunch of songs. But I need to find the right one 'cause I really like that one.

"Oh here it is." I say. Calum, Ashton, and Luke scan it over. "Okay I like it I think I have an idea of how we can play it.

//

"That was amazing guys, can we do another song!?" Luke shouts. "I don't know." I say but they are already looking through the journal. "Lets do this one, called Rejects." Ashton says. "But Ally-" "Come on Michael."

Ally's POV

"I hate you Ally you are a worthless daughter I don't want you in my house every again. Here some of your shit!" My mum says throwing my clothes at me. "All I did was say something about dad and you're kicking me out!?" I say tears in my eyes. "You have no respect for your dad never set foot in this house again!" She yells and slams the door.

I sit on the curb crying. I have no home I need my mum I need her she's all I have left. I look back and see my mum looking out the window she shakes her head and shuts the curtain.

Michael's POV

We have done at least 6 songs. "Hey I have to go my mum wants me home." Ashton says. "Yeah me too." Calum and Luke say at the same time. They laugh at the same time and high-fived each other and make there way out of the garage.

I go to the couch and sit down waiting for Ally to come back. 10 minutes passed and I began to get worried. I called her but she left her phone here. I got in my car and drove to her house. I got there and see a person on the curb but then I realize it's Ally. "Ally." I say. She looks up with blood shot eyes. "M-michael." She says. I run to her. "Ally what happened?" I ask. "M-my mu-m she, she ki-cked me out." She cries.

I take her stuff put it in my trunk and I pick her up and place her in the passenger seat. I drive back to my house. She stumbles out of the car while I take her stuff and place it inside. I sit on the couch and so does she. "Tell me what happened?" I say. "Ok so me and my m-mum were having a n-nice di-dinner but I said something about my fa-ther and she kicked m-me out, now I-I have n-no one." She explains.

"Don't worry Ally you can stay here." I say. "I can't do that you'll get annoyed with me staying here I can't be a burden." Ally says. "Ally you do realize I have no one else here it gets lonely so it would be nice to have some company." I say wiping Ally's tears from her cheeks. "Thank you." She says. "Anything for you." I say kissing her lips. "I love you Michael." She says. "I love you too Ally." I smile. "I dont know what I would do with out you. Thank you." She smiles. "You're very welcome." I smile back.