Chapter 4

Ally's POV

I woke up and Michael wasn't next to me. I ignored it and went to the bathroom and fixed my hair since I didnt have a tooth brush I just put a mint in from my backpack. When I was done I smelt bacon mmm. I went down and Michael was cooking. I went to him and kissed him on the cheek. "Good morning." I said. "Morning." He placed a plate full of food and it looked delicious.

We sat down and he starting eating I did the same. "This is amazing Michael." I say. "Thanks." When we were done I put the plates in the sink and washed them. I saw the paper towels they were high enough that I couldn't reach them.

I stood on my tiptoes and couldn't reach them. Before you know it Michael put me on his shoulders so I could reach them. When I brought them down I dried my hands. "Thanks Michael." I didn't know how tall he was compared to me and I didn't know he was leaning in. But I was leaning as well.

Our lips crashed together I felt electrocution go through my whole body. Things were getting heated fast he started to pull down my pants but I stopped him. "Umm I don't think I'm ready for this." I told him. "Don't worry I understand." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Lets watch spongebob." He yelled and ran downstairs like a little kid. I laughed at his childness. Should I trust him? I mean besides his tattoos and piercing he's not bad. People just see what he gives them to see. I should trust him.