Chapter 16

Ally's POV

"Ashton take me to my house." Michael told him. He just nodded. I was still crying from what just happened. I was still shaking. Michael wiped away my tears. He gave me a big hug. "Well Ally nice to meet you, Michael said lots about you but this is a heck of way to meet you." Ashton said. I laughed. "Nice to meet you too Ashton." The car stopped. "I believe this is your guys stop." He said. "Yeah it is." Michael said. "Bye Ashton." I said. "Bye Ally." He said back. "Bye Michael." He said. "Bye Ashton." Then he drove off.

I walked inside Michael's house. I sat on the couch. Michael gave me some of his clothes that just came out of the dryer.
It was really warm. I was just thinking that if I didn't have Michael I wouldn't have escaped. I cried so much just thinking about the incident that just happened. Michael came and sat next to me. "Shh baby it's okay they are not going to hurt you." He gave me a big hug. I was crying on his chest.

I felt him pick me up and walk upstairs to put me down on his bed. "Michael?" I called. "Yes." He answered. "When you were carring me was I heavy for you?" I asked, scared of the answer. "No Ally you are not fat I can carry you like that because you are light." He picked me up like that again. "You better get used to this because I'm picking you up like this when we get married." He winked while I blushed like an idiot. "I love you so damn much Ally." He smiled. "I love you too." He kissed my cheek.