Chapter 15

Ally's POV

"Bye mum, bye dad I'll miss you. Be safe." I tell them. "Bye honey we'll miss you too." My mum said. "I love you." I said. "We love you too." Then they left. I closed the door and went upstairs. I texted Michael asking if he wanted to come over. Without a doubt he said yes. I decided to clean my room haven't done that in awhile.

After a few minutes there was a knock at the door. I opened the door to see a Michael with a bouquet of roses standing there with a smile on his face. I gasped. "These are for you, babe." He tells me. "Why me?" I asked while happy tears running down my face. "Because lately you have been in denial saying that you're not beautiful which you really are." He said I blushed. "Here." He said while giving them to me. "Come in." I said to him. I put the beautiful rose in a vase. We sat on the couch. "Where is everyone?"

He asked. "Well my brother went to college in Utah and my mum and dad went on a business trip for a week so I'm alone." I tell him. "Oh I'm sorry." He said. "It's okay at least I have you." I said. He blushed. "Lets go do something." "Alright." I got my shoes and jacket and followed Michael outside.

He took me in the middle of the street lucky for us no cars were coming. He started laying down on the ground. "Lay down." He tells me. "Ok." We layed next to each other. "What happens if a car comes?" I ask. "We die." He shrugged. He grabbed my hand into his. But after awhile cars starting honking at us so we moved. "Lets go for a walk." I suggested. "Why not." He said.

Michael's POV

When we started walking our hands tied up like two ships. We started walking around some shops. We passed by a group of guys. As we passed by one of the slapped Ally's butt. She gasped the guys were laughing. I went up to the guy that slapped her butt. I went up to his face. "Buddy do not ever do that again you dont want to mess with me." There were four guys so two had Ally tied up but covered up so no one can see.

The other two tied me up. They dragged us into a dark alley. We went to the end of the alley but there was a glimpse of light considering the sun was going down. "So what do you want to do with them?" One of them asked. They pushed Ally into me she stumbled a bit into me but I didn't care I just wanted her next to me.

They got Ally and pinned her to the ground. They started to take her clothes off. I was more angry than ever. I ripped off the rope since it wasn't tied very well. I punched one guy after the next. I got Ally and covered her up. I carried her bridal style and ran. "Here call Ashton he's on speed dial." She nodded. Tears still coming down her cheeks.

Ashton's POV

I was watching some TV when I got a phone call. I looked at the caller ID it was Michael. I answered it. "Hello." I spoke. "Ashton this is Ally Michaels girlfriend come get us we are running on the sidewalk I dont know where we are but you can't miss us." She tells me. "Okay I'm on my way." Then I hung up. I got in my car and drove. I was driving down this street when I saw Michael being chased by four guys. I stopped the car by the sidewalk. "Get in." I said. They got in as fast as they could. Then we drove off.