Epilogue

3 years later

Michael went to the attic to put Ally's stuff away. 'I can't believe she's gone' even though it was three years ago she was the love of my life. Michael went to put the last box of Ally's stuff when a note fell from it. It read:

Dear Michael,

I knew my mum would come for me she said it the night she kicked me out. I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to worry about me. I also knew that what ever she did to me I would not end up alive the police will find her she's not a very good hider. She will get what she deserves. Any way I just want you too know that, if you think you have know one, you are wrong, you have Calum, Ashton, and Luke. I don't want this to be a sappy letter I don't want you crying so I just want to say I love you Michael I always will and there's never a day I will stop. I will always watch out for you and I will wait for you so we can be happy again. Just know I'm here even if you don't see me I'm there. I love you. I will be sleeping with you so you won't have to sleep alone. Don't worry, I will be waiting for you.

Love, Ally

Michael read the letter a hugged it to his chest. He quietly sobbed until he couldn't cry no more. But Ally was right Michael did have Calum, Ashton, and Luke. But Michael wanted Ally too. He didn't want to live without Ally. So Michael went to the restroom and he got some pills. He thought for a minute. Ally wouldn't want this.

He sighed and closed the cap. He folded the letter and put it in his pocket. He picked the box from the floor and put it with the rest. Michael looked around the attic and noticed a box in the corner. Curious, he went to it and looked in it. Michael saw it and there were pictures of him and Ally. He quickly closed it not wanting to think of Ally and went downstairs.

Michael sobbed. Michael went to a flower shop and bought a rose. "Michael you're back." The cashier said. "Yep." He smiled. "You never did tell me who these were for." He said. "She must be a special lady." He said. "Yeah she was." I said. "Oh I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for your loss." He said. "It's fine." I said. I got the rose and went to Ally's grave.

Michael got there and saw some of the old wilted flowers, the fresh ones, and the ones beginning to die. Michael will always put a rose on her grave everyday. He will always do this until the day he dies.

Ally I miss you. I wish you would come back.
Michael sobbed. But he knew she wouldn't come back.

The End