Chapter 23

Ally's POV

"Yes chocolate don't forget." I heard. I grumbled. "You're awake." Michael said. "How much of that did you hear?" He asked. "Not much." I said. "Good." He replied. "I know it's for my birthday party." I say. "I know. It's not a surprise birthday party but I'm going to make it amazing for you." Michael said. "Aww you are so sweet Michael." I said. "I know." He replied. I giggled. He crawled into bed with me. He dug under the covers. I sat up and began to get up from lying on the bed. "Aw where are you going." He said. "I want to get ready for the day Michael." I said.

"But I want to cuddle with you." He begged. "But--" I say. "Please." He said. "Fine." I said giving in. "Yay." He said. I went and got under the covers. He pulled me closer to him. "I'm glad we can cuddle like this." He said. "Me too." I smiled. "Michael I love you." I said. "I love you too babe." He said. I looked at him and he was already looking at me.

"What?" I asked. "Nothing, you are just so beautiful and I have to be careful not to lose you because you are the best thing that happened to me." He smiled. I blushed at his compliment. He then intertwined our lips together and we moved perfectly together. When we seperated we smiled at each other.

"I'm so tired." Michael whined. "You just woke up." I said. "Exactly." He said. "Go to sleep Mikey." I said. "Will you go to sleep with me?" He asked. "I just woke up." I said. "Please." He said. "But I'm not even tired." I stated. "But you can still go to sleep with me." Michael said not giving up. "Michael its 8 in the morning." "We got a long way til 12." He smiled. I chuckled at his response. "Ok but whatever I want to do next you have to go." I said. "Alright." Then we layed down and slowly drifted asleep.