Chapter 12

Michael's POV

I woke up with Ally next to me. She was still sleeping. I needed to 'talk' with Gordon and Brittney. I left a note for Ally saying I went out and I will be back. So I went to find them. I went to Brittney's house and just my luck Gordon was there to. "Hi Michael." Brittney said. I ignored her. "Hi Michael did you and your slut of a girlfriend get back together." Gordon said. "She's not a slut." I defend her. "Then why did she make out with me even if she knew it wasn't you.

Also why did she ask me to have sex with her." He tells me. "No Ally wouldn't do that she loves me." Gordon stood up so we were face to face. "Does she really love you?" He asked. "Yes she does." I said. He chuckled. "Stop getting inside my head you little prick!" I yelled at him. "Go ask her that and see for yourself but I promise you she will deny it." Before I left I punched him in the jaw.

Ally's POV

I was watching TV then the door swung open. There was a pissed off Michael. When I saw his face I was scared out of my mind. "Before you met my twin Gordon did you know I even had a twin!" He yelled. "No." I said. "Did you guys make out and have sex?" He asked me. "No why would I do that? I love you and only you." I told me. "You little liar!" He yelled at me.

He went up to me so close that his breath was on me. "You slut." Ouch. That hurt especially coming from the person I love. "I'm telling you I love you and only you Michael." I say. "Don't you mean Gordon?" He asked. "Gordon is getting into your head Michael." I tell him. "He wants us to break up." I say, his face softens. "You know I would never do that to you you. I really do love you with all my heart." I tell him. "Promise me you didn't make out with him and you guys didnt have sex?" He asked. "I promise I didn't do that." I say. "Good because you're mine and only mine." He smiled.