Chapter 18

Michael's POV

"Ally let's go somewhere, to get out of the house." I said. "Like where?" She asked. "Lets go to the bar three blocks from here." I tell her. "I don't know Michael." She said sounding hesitant. "Please you won't regret this." I beg. "Okay but don't do something you'll regret later." She warns me. "I won't." I smiled at her. It was about 5 so it opens at 6. "You better start getting ready now." I tell her. "I don't even have a dress." She says. "I got that covered. Its upstairs on the bed." I winked.

Ally's POV

I rolled my eyes at him playfully. I went upstairs and I saw a blue sparkly dress with blue high heels. He knows I hate dresses. I hopped in the shower.

//

10 minutes later I was done. I blow dryed my hair. It was 5:10 I got time. I curled my hair. I put and black eye shadow, mascara, blush to cover my bruise, and lipstick. Now it was 5:50. Wow time flies. I put on my dress and my shoes. I grabbed my purse and put my phone in it and other stuff.

Michael was waiting for me. It wasn't far so we walked. Once we got in there the smell was horrible. All the girls kept checking out Michael. I got jealous so bad. But all the guys kept eyeing me then Michael got jealous. I laughed at him. We sat down and got a few drinks.

After alot of drinking I was drunk and so was Michael. I lost him and I tried to find him. I couldn't find him I was getting scared. I finally found him....... kissing another girl. I couldn't believe my eyes. He looked at me with no emotion he's probably drunk.

I started crying. I ran out of there and I heard foot steps Michael was following me. I took off my shoes and threw them at him. That slowed him down just a little bit. I ran to the park where the bridge is and under it is a river that connects to the ocean and sometimes there's rapid waters and those was one of thoses days. I ran up the bridge standing at the edge.

"He doesn't love me he never did I should have listened to those text messages. I'm so stupid." I mumbled to myself. "No you're not stupid and I have always loved you." I heard a voice say behind me. I turned and I saw Michael. "I never should have loved you." I tell him. "Ally I was drunk I'm still a little drunk right now but I don't care. Look I love you that's it." I was inching backwards.

Michael's POV

I was chasing her to the bridge at the park. She was standing at the edge. "He doesn't love me he never did I should have listened to those text messages. I'm so stupid." She mumbled. "No you're not stupid and I have always loved you." I said to her. She turned around. "I never should have loved you." She said. Ouch.

That hurt but I guess I deserve it right now. "Ally I was drunk I'm still a little drunk right now but I don't care. Look I love you that's it." I said and I saw she was inching backwards. "Please don't do this." I said crying. "I gave you much too many chances Michael I love you and I'm sorry." She said then fell back. "Noo!" I screamed.

I ran down the bridge I ran in the water and pulled her out. I put her on the dirt and called 911. I told them my location and they said they're on their way. Few minutes they were here. They took Ally and into an ambulance and to the hospital.

Once we were there they had to do surgery so I waited. I'm so stupid I let her fall I should have stopped her. Few hours later she was done with surgery and I could see her. I walked into the room and I saw her head wrapped up in bandages. I sat down next to her and held her hand.