Chapter 27

Michael's POV

"I know someone who can dye your hair red." Ally says. "Really who?" I ask. "Michelle's mom she is a hair stylist." She says. "Okay I'll go but tomorrow." I say. "Lets order a pizza." I say she chuckles. "Its midnight and I don't think any pizza shops are open." She says. "I know one place that is open." I smirk. "Really what place?" She asks. "Late night pizza duh." I say. "Oh I forgot about that place." She says. "Of course you did." I say as she rolls her eyes.

Ally's POV

"Do you have any movies?" I asked. He nodded and pointed to where they were as he was on the phone. I was looking through the movies and saw The Fault In Our Stars. I grabbed it and went back to Michael. "What movie did you pick?" He asked. I showed him and he groaned. "The fault in our stars that's such a girly movie." He said. "If it's such a girly movie then why do you have it?" I asked him.

"I uh well I-" stuttered. The door bell rang and we went downstairs. "Saved by the bell." Michael mumbled. We opened the door and saw the pizza man. I paid for it and left. "Why did you pay for it I'm supposed to pay for it." He whined. "I'm sorry next time I'll let you pay for it." I say and he brightens up.

//

After the movie was over I looked over at Michael. "Michael are you crying?" I ask. "No." He says quickly as he wipes his eyes. "Aww you were crying." I smile at him. I bring him in a hug. I sat on his lap as his legs were across his bed. "Did you like the movie?" I ask. He nods. "Did you?" He asks. I nod my head as well. I press our foreheads together. "I love you Mikey." I say. "I love you too Ally." He says. I separate our foreheads and go back to my spot where I was laying.

"Fuck Ally don't do that." Michael says. "Do what?" I pretend I don't know. "You know what." He says as he sends me a playful glare. He lays down next to me. We were facing each other as he brought our lips together. I felt the Sparks ignite like I always do. Michael has this effect on me that no one else does. He separates our lips and smiles at me. "What?" I ask. "You're just beautiful." He says mimicking the fault in our stars.