Chapter 13

Ally's POV

"Next time you should ask me before jumping to conclusions." I tell him. "I'm sorry Ally I just dont want you to leave me." He says. "Michael I would never leave you, you are the one I love." I tell him. "I know and I'm sorry." He said. "It's alright." I say. "Be right back." He said. "Ok." When he went to the restroom I got a text on my phone.

"You are a worthless piece of shit Michael doesn't love you, just die and do him a favor. He is just using you. You are ugly and deserve to die." I placed my phone on the coffee table.

I sat on the couch and began to think. What if Michael is really is using me? I am ugly, I should die. Maybe the persons right I should die maybe everyone will be happier without me. I walked into the kitchen. I found a knife.

I began to cut my arm. I kept doing. "I am worthless." I mumbled to myself. There was blood dripping on the floor. Michael walked in. He saw me. A flash of hurt took over his face. I dropped the knife and slid down on my back against the wall.

I was sobbing harder than I ever have in my life. Michael quickly ran to me. Michael carried me to the bathroom. He cleaned me up. "I'm sorry Michael." I sobbed. "It's alright, baby." "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I sobbed harder. "I'm a worthless girlfriend. I deserve to die. I'm sorry I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I sobbed even harder. "Baby. You aren't worthless. Please don't call yourself that again." He said. When he was done cleaning me up and cleaning my mess we sat on the couch. "Why did you do that?" He asked me.

I picked up my phone and showed him the text. His eyes went left and right. He pulled me into a big hug. He comforted me and rubbed my back. "Look don't believe what that person said. I am not using you I really love you.

Look how far you made it obviously if you made it this far you deserve to live." He said and kissed me on my forehead. But I still thought those things were true. I hate myself im ugly. I'm really fat. "Do want anything to eat?" He asked. "No im not hungry." He gave me a look. A look knowing that he knows why I said no but he left it alone. "Ok just know I'm with you everystep of the way. And I love you." He said to me. "I know you are and I love you too."