Chapter 5

Michael's POV

Later that day it was getting dark so Ally had to go home since it's a school night.

-

The next day I drove to school and Ally was already there she was talking to the football player Ryan. "Hey Ally." I said. "Hi Michael." She said. "Don't tell me you're dating this loser." Ryan pointed to me. "Actually I am." He scoffed then walked away. "Did you really mean that, that you're going out with me." I said. "Well I do want to get to know you better but people did say you have a 'bad reputation' and that you killed someone. But maybe if you explain then maybe we can try it." She said. "Ok." I said then pecked her cheek.

Ally's POV

"Hey Michael." A blonde girl came up to us. "Hi Brittney." Michael said sounding annoyed. "That was a good time you know in bed." She said twirling her hair. "Not now Brittney." Michael said. "Who's this." She said pointing to me. "None of your business." Michael spat. "Is this your girl of the week you're just going to bang then ditch her."

I felt tears coming. "Is that what you think of me Michael is that what you're going to do to me." I said my voice cracking. "No let me explain." He said. "I've heard enough." I said then ran away. I ran as far as away as I could it was pouring and I couldnt see anything. I saw a car coming towards me then everything went black. The last thing I heard was "Ally please stay with me." But I couldn't. I closed my eyes. The rain going on my face. The cold air blowing on my body. Then everything went pitch and I mean pitch black.