Chapter 6

Ally's POV

I woke up to a sound of beeping. I thought I was in my room and my annoying alarm clock was going off. I felt wetness on my leg. I opened my eyes and checked my surroundings I was in a hospital. "Ally your awake." He said. "Michael what happened?" I asked. "You got hit by a car." He tells me. "Am I going to be okay?" I asked. "Yes you will be just fine you do not have to worry." He told me. "Ally I know people say that I have a bad reputation and that I killed someone. Some of those things may or may not be true. But I can tell you that I will protect you with everything I got. So, Ally will you be my girlfriend?" Michael asked. I should try it out. Maybe he's not so bad. "Yes Michael I will." I giggled then smiled.

"Oh my gosh Ally what happened!?" My mum yelled. "I got hit by a car." I tell them. "Who's this." My dad said pointing to Michael. "Yeah who is this." Anthony said. "Dad, mum, and Anthony this is Michael my boyfriend." I introduce them. "Oh nice to meet you." My mum said shaking Michael hands.

"Be nice to my sister if not I'll hunt you down." Anthony said, narrowing his eyes. Ok Anthony I think he gets the point." "Michael can you excuse us for a second please?" My dad asked. "Sure." He said and kissed my forehead. "What's wrong dad?" I asked. "I don't like him." He said folding his arms. "Why!?" I ask. "Look at him. He's got tattoos, and a piercing." He tells me. "Okay. So?" I said. "He's a bad influence." He rose his voice.

"You don't even know him." I argue "I don't need to know him. I can just tell you he's a bad influence." He told me. "Maybe if you get to know him, you'll see he's not really a bad person." I said. "Fine. We will talk later. I have to go to a meeting." He said walking out. "Ok be good to her." My dad says to Michael as he walked back in. "Don't worry I will." "Bye mum. Bye Anthony." I said and they left. Then the doctor came in. "Ally I got some good new and bad news." He said. "Umm the good news." I say. "The good news is that you can leave anytime you want."

"The bad news is you have to be on crutches for 2 weeks." He tells me. "Ok." I say. "Can we leave?" Michael asked. "Yeah your parents already sign the papers." He told me. "Michael?" I said. "Yes." He answered. "My mum and dad had to go to work and my brother is visiting his girlfriend. Can I go to your house?" I asked, shyly.

"Sure." He smiled. Once we left the hospital we went in Michael's car. Michael parked his car in his driveway and he helped me out of the car. Then we were inside.