Chapter 17

Michael's POV

I woke up and it was 4 in the morning. I looked next to me and I saw Ally screaming and crying. I scooted over next to her and comforted her. "What's wrong?" I ask. "B-bad dr-eam." She stuttered. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

She nodded. "It was yesterday it was already to the part in the alley when they were taking my clothes off but this time you weren't with me so they did it and they thought I was dead so they left me laying there naked." She cried. "Don't worry I will protect you." I said. She barely smiled at me. "Do you want to go to sleep now?" I asked her. "What if I have another nightmare." She told me. "I will be right here. I won't be leaving you, ever." I say, kissing her forehead.

Ally's POV

I woke up and I saw that it was morning and we had school. "Michael wake up." I told him. "No let me sleep." He grumbled. "Fine if you dont wake up then I'm breaking up with you." I said. He shot straight up. "What!?" He said kinda loud. "I'm just kidding." I laughed lightly. "I thought you were really breaking up with me." He said. "Never baby." I said kissing him.

"Come on we got school." I tell him. "Ok fine." I got dressed brushed my teeth all the morning stuff. I went downstairs and Michael was waiting for me. "About time." He said. "Sorry." I said. "It's okay." We went in the car Michael driving and we went off to school.

We were at school our hands intertwined. Everybody was whispering but it was alright I grew up learning not to care what people think. If they don't like me who cares. The bell rung and it was time for class.

We went in and we had Math. Ugh. Hate math. "Pass up your homework." Mr.Corbel said. I rarely listened in this class. I wasnt paying attention to anything he was saying. The bell rang and math was over. "Ally I would like to speak with you after school." Mr.Corbel said. "Ok." I said not arguing because he is a teacher.

*After School*

"Ok so I'm going to see what Mr.Corbel wants while you wait in the car." I said to Michael. "Okay I'll be waiting." He smiled. Im sure you will." I laughed. I went to Mr.Corbel's room I knocked on it a few seconds later I heard a come in. "You wanted to see me." I said. "Yes." He replied. He locked the door and I gulped. Getting nervous. "I want... you." He spoke.

He started kissing me sucking up and down my neck. He found my sensitive spot and I let out a moan. I could feel his smirk upon my skin. He tried unbuttoning my pants but the door swung open. It was an angry Michael. Michael went up to him and kept punching him. I saw blood on his face. "Michael stop it!" I yelled. He kept doing that. "Michael stop! You're scaring me!" I shout. Mr.Corbel swung a punch at michael but he ducked so he punched me. I fell back. Then I knocked out.

I woke up outside in the back of an ambulance. I looked next to me and there was Michael. "Ally you're awake!" He exclaimed. "What happened?" I asked, my head hurting. "I beat up Mr.Corbel because he was doing things to you." "Oh." I said sounding shocked. "Ok good you're awake." The paramedic said. "The blow didn't impact that much just have a little bruise Mr. Corbel will be in jail and that's it. You guys are free to go home." Then we went home

A/n I never really showed you what Ally looks like so there you go top/side.