Chapter 19

Ally's POV

Black. Thats all I saw. Am I dead? What happened? Then I saw light. I went towards it. I was in my hospital room. "Michael." I said. But he wasn't answering me. He was holding my hand. But I was right here. "He can't hear or see you." A voice said to me. "Mum?" "But you're not dead." I say. "I know." She nods. "Then why are you here?" I asked "I'm here to tell you to stay with Michael he loves you so much you don't even know." She tells me. "But I gave him so many chances." I tell her. "I know you did but he's only human but in the end he will love you no matter what. Go be with him." She says. "I will mum I love you." I say. "I love you too." Then she disappeared.

Then I saw black again. "Ally if you can here me squeeze my hand." I heard a voice say. Probably the doctor. I gave it a light squeeze I can't do this I'm too weak. I tried again then I did it. "Nurse come in here!" "Ok Ally squeeze your hand again for me." I tried my best and I did it. "Ok now try to open your eyes." I tried then I did it. The first thing I saw was Michael.

"Michael?" "Ally!" He said then gave me a hug. "I thought I lost you." Before I could speak the doctor came in. "Hey Ally how are you doing?" He asked. "A little better." I say. "That's good." "I'm assuming you're her boyfriend." The doctor said to Michael. "That would be me." Michael smiled. "Ok she needs to stay off from school for a week and she needs to take this medication every day two every 7 hours." The doctor said while handing the medication to Michael. "Ally you're going to have to sign papers then you can leave." The doctor handed me some papers. I signed them. "Awesome you guys are free to leave." "Ok thank you doctor."

"Can you walk?" Michael asked me. "Yeah." I responded. We got in the car and rode home. "Ally I'm so sorry I was drunk and when I'm drunk I do stupid things. I just don't want you to leave me." He tells me. "If you don't want me to leave don't let me." I said. "I won't ever let you slip out of my finger tips ever again." He says. "Good because I love you so much Michael." "I love you too Ally." Then we were at Michaels house.