Chapter 22

Ally's POV

We entered Michael's house and I got a phone call. The caller ID read mum. I answered and it was quiet. "Hello Ally." She spoke. "Yes." I said. "Ok we were supposed to be on our way back home by now but there's a storm so our flight got delayed and I'm so sorry I wont be there for you 19 birthday we will be back as soon as we can love you." "Love you too." Then I hung up. "Who was that?" Michael asked. "My mum she said that her flight got delayed and she won't be able to make my 19th birthday." I said.

"Your birthday's coming up and you didn't tell me." Michael said. "I didn't want to make a big deal I really don't like all of the attention." I say. "Well that's the point of a birthday." He tells me. "I'm going to call Michelle, Olivia, Mia, Calum, Ashton, and Luke so we can have a little party." Michael said smiling. "Okay but no one else." I said he nodded. "I want it to be a small birthday with just a few of my friends and my great boyfriend." I smiled.

Michael's POV

"So it's this Saturday right." I said. "Yes." She nodded. "So I have 2 days to get everything ready." I said. "Ok I can do this." I muttered to myself. "I will make us some tea cause I know you love tea." Ally said. Then she went in the kitchen. I went to my contacts and pressed the group chat button. I added Luke, Ashton, Calum, and Michelle.

Hey guys its Michael I found out it's Ally's birthday this Saturday and I want to throw her a party with just us 6 can you guys help me out~Michael

Sure I will take her to get some clothes and get her out of the house while you guys get ready~Michelle

I will get the cake and get the balloons by the way what is her favorite flavor~Calum

I will get the decorations and the happy birthday sign~Luke

I will make get the food and drinks~Ashton

Thanks guys and her favorite flavor is chocolate. And I will text you Michelle to bring her back to the house when we are ready. Make sure theres no beer she hates that. Also she likes pink Luke.~Michael

Ok thanks bro~Calum

Okay lots of pink~Luke

Got it Michael~Michelle

Ok no beer~Ashton

When we were done Ally came back with the tea. "Sorry I took so long I had to find the tea packs." She said. "No worries." Then her phone buzzed.

Ally's POV

My phone buzzed. I was scared to look at it.

You are so stupid I can't believe you think Michael loves you he will never love a worthless piece of shit like you. Go ahead and die he will be so happy that you're gone. He doesn't like sluts like you you are just not pretty enough~Unknown

That message got to me. I started bawling my eyes out. "Ally who was that?" He asked. "Who do you think." I said. I ran upstairs and went in the restroom. I hugged my knees to my body and sobbing. Then there was a warmth of body next to me. He lifted me up and went to Michael's bed and layed me down next to him. I hugged him closer to me. I sobbed freely into his shirt. "Shh its ok princess don't believe what those texts says. I do love you I always have." He said. I let go and I looked at him. I sniffled and he wiped my tears away.

"Michael do you really love me?" I asked. "Really that's not even a question. I love you soo much that I wouldnt know what I would do without you." Michael said. I sat up on the bed. "I love you too Michael I don't want you to leave me." "I would never leave you, you are my princess I could never leave you." "Thanks Michael." "Go too sleep you look tired." He said. I dug under the covers and knocked out. The last thing I heard was I love you.