Chapter 28

Ally's POV

I woke up first and waited for Michael to wake up. In the meantime I washed up. His place is like my second home to me I have everything here. When I was done Michael was still asleep. I texted Michelle about the whole red hair thing.

A: Hey Michelle can you do me a favor?

M: Sure what do you need?

A: Well it isn't for me it's for Michael he wants to dye his hair red can your mom do it for him?

M: Sure no problem just come over whenever.

A: Okay thank you I'll come over when he wakes up.

M: Okay see you soon.

Michael sleeps forever. I was spinning in his spinny chair for awhile to pass time by but I got super dizzy. When will he wake up? I asked myself. "What are you doing?" A voice asked me. I spin around and see a smiling Michael. "I was waiting for you to wake up so we can go." I say. I stand up almost falling down because I was dizzy. I fell on Michaels lap. He chuckled.  "Where are we going?" He asks. "We are going to dye your hair remember." I say. "Oh yeah let me get ready!" He yells.

After he is done we walk to Michelle's house since it was only 2 blocks down. Michael doesn't hesitate to interlace our hands together. I lift my other arm up and look at my faded but still there scars. Michael has helped me through everything and I'm so happy for that. "How long have you've been clean?" He asks. "Two months and counting." I reply.

"I am very proud of you." He smiles at me. "Well I couldn't have done it without you." I kiss his cheek. We stepped up to Michelle's doorstep and I knocked. The door opened and we saw Calum. "Oh hey Cal what are you doing here?" I ask. "I spent the night with Michelle her mom doesn't come home until today." He says as he lets us in. "Michelle is upstairs come on." He says. We enter her room and we see Michelle looking at something at her phone.

"Hi Michelle I haven't seen you in forever!" I exclaim. "I know it's been to long!" She exclaims. "You guys seen each other two days ago." Calum laughs. "In girl years that 3 years." I say. "Why do girls always act like they haven't seen each other in forever." Michael says. We all just laugh. We sat on the floor in a circle not knowing what to do.

I look around the room just trying to think about what to talk about then something catches my eye. I look in her trash and see a used condom. "Uh Calum, Michelle what is this?" I ask holding the condom up for them to see. Their faces went red. "You guys had sex last night!" Michael yelled. "It's okay I just wanted to see your reaction." I laugh. I lean in to Michelle's ear. "So is he good in bed?" I whisper. She laughs and nod. "So was he your first." I say still whispering. She nods again. "So Calum is Michelle good in bed?" Michael speaks up. "She is very good." Calum laughs.

"So Calum are you glad to be her first time." I say. "Well I didn't know I was her first but yes I am glad to be her first." He says putting an arm around Michelle. "I'm home!" We heard from downstairs. "Why do you want to dye your hair red again?" Calum asked as we were walking downstairs. "Well graduation is tomorrow right." Michael says we all nod. "Mum Michael wants to dye his hair red can you do it?" "Of course." She replied.

//

"Oh my gosh I love it!" Michael screamed. "Okay don't mess with it for about an hour." Michelle's mum said. "Thank you so much!" Michael screamed. "It's no problem." She replied. "Okay it is 12 and do you guys want lunch?" Michelle's mum asked. "Uh sure."  We all said.