Chapter 2

Michael's POV

I know that everyone in school is scared of me but it's okay because people won't bother me as much. But today was different from the others. The new girl Ally. I don't know if I like her because I just met her but I want to get to know her. But I made her mine so other guys can back off. The other students say that I killed someone that may or may not be true.

Ally's POV

I texted Michelle to meet me at the park so I waited by a tree. "Hey Michelle." "Hi Ally." She waved. "Who did that to you!?" She screamed. "Calm down, that's why I wanted to talk to you about." I said. "Go on." She said. "Ok so this all happened today so I was walking home and Michael pulled me behind a building gave me this love bite and called me his." I explained.

Her face was filled with shock. "What do I do?" I ask. I think Michael sees you different from the other girls and wants to get to know you. But he's afraid that you'll run away. But with him you never know. Just be careful." She told me. "Should I be scared?" I ask.

"I don't know but, if he tries anything call me just be careful look you know how I told you that he has been depressed since his parents died and he hasn't smiled." She told me. "Yeah and?" I ask. "I think you're the girl to fix him and make him back to his old self again." She told me.