Chapter 31

Michael's POV

I woke up and Ally was still sleeping so I was thinking that we could have breakfast. I went downstairs to make pancakes and bacon but that shit was to hard so didn't make breakfast I just waited for Ally to get up because she knew how to cook.

It was about 10 minutes later she didn't wake up so I woke her up. "Ally!" "Wake up, wake up, wake up!" I screamed. She groaned. "What do you want?" She asked. "Can you make me breakfast." I pouted. "Is that why you woke me up, I was sleeping." She said a bit harshly. "Gee, I love you too." I said sarcastically. I heard her muffled laughter.

"I'm sorry I'm just not a morning person." She says as she got up. I followed her downstairs. "What do you want?" She asked. I really wanted pancakes but I didn't want to make her do that so instead I replied with,"Cereal." I say. "Are you serious you woke me up for cereal." She said. I shrugged. "Go make it your fucking self." She said.

She went to the living room and laid down. I laid down with her, and by that I laid on top of her. "Michael." She grumbled. "Yes." I answered back. "Get the fuck off me." She cursed. "Not until you get out of your bad mood." I say. "Fine I'm not in a bad mood anymore." She says. I got off of her and flipped us over so she was on top of me.

"You know I love you right." I said. "Yeah I know." She says. "We are going to go somewhere so get dressed." I say. "Where are we going?" She asked. "Probably a pizza place so dress casual." I said she nodded.

Anonymous' POV

I watched them get into the car and head off to the pizza place. I was thinking how I was going to end it for her. I never wanted her in the first place, she was a mistake, a waste of space. I decided to do it the old fashioned way. I will just shoot her in the heart or head. I'll think about it. We had arrived at the parking lot I watched them go inside.

I had to wait for the perfect time to go in. As I was about to go in the walked out. I followed them and they were headed a ice cream parlor. They were all being lovey dovey. I quickly rushed in there and pulled out my gun. I heard everyone gasp. I pointed it at Ally.

Michael's POV

We were eating ice cream when someone rushed in the parlor and pulled out a gun. Everyone gasped. She pointed the gun at Ally. She pushed me out of the way and I fell on the floor. "I have been waiting since day one to do this." She spoke. She aimed for the head but I pushed her and her angle changed to her stomach.

She pulled the trigger the sound echoed in the building. "Someone fucking call 911!" I yelled. The person fled the building. Blood was gushing out of her stomach I put napkins to cover the wound but the blood would not stop. Soon the paramedics arrived.

//

I was in Ally's room. The doctor came in. "I'm sorry, Mr.Clifford she lost a lot of blood she isn't going to make it." The doctor said. "NO, NO this isn't happening she has to be alive!" I yelled. "I'm so sorry." He said and left the room.

"Ally please stay alive we are supposed to grow old together and have children and watch our children have more children. I am supposed to take you on more romantic dates and show you off the everybody. You can't leave me." I sobbed. Then her heart rate went flat. The nurses and doctors rushed in.

And in that moment I knew..... she was gone.

//

The moral of this story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it, some stories just don't have a happy ending.