Chapter 24

Michael's POV

Today is Ally's birthday I am throwing her the best birthday ever. Right now she is out with Michelle. She is getting a make over just girl stuff. Ashton was the first one he brought the soda then Luke with his stuff now we are waiting on Calum. I set out the cups and filled them with sodas. I filled a couple bowls with different kinds of chips. Luke placed the balloons and stuff. Then the doorbell rang. I opened it and it was Calum.

"Sorry I'm late traffic." He spoke. "Chocolate for Ally." He said.

Ally's POV

I am currently getting my hair done. The employee was washing it and Michelle is right beside me. "Ok we are done so what do you want to do with it?" She asked me. "Can you add some caramel highlights and curl it." I said she nodded. Michelle was done she just wanted a trim. When we were done we drove home. "You look hot Ally Michael is going to get a boner when he sees you." Michelle said.

I just laughed at her comment. "Just watch I will be right." She said. "I bet he will." I laughed. Then we were home. I walked through the door and everyone was waiting on the couch. "Ally you're home and hotter than before." Michael said. I kissed him and hugged him. "See Ally I told you Michael would get a boner." Michelle yelled and everyone looked at him and laughed.

Michelle went over with Calum and kissed him. "There's some chips and some soda if you girls want some." Michael said. We both nodded.

//

After the party was done only me and Michael were left. "I'm going to sleep." I said. I went upstairs and took off my makeup put my hair in a messy bun. washed my face brushed my teeth and put on my pajamas. I will just shower in the morning. "Can I sleep with you." Michael said. I nodded. He was already ready for bed. He jumped in bed and dug him self in the covers with me.

"I hope you had a wonderful birthday Ally." Michael said. "I did have a wonderful birthday thank you for going out of your way for doing this for me." I said. "No problem babe I love you so much I would do anything for you." He said. I smiled. "I love you too a lot Michael." I said. "Goodnight baby." I said. In response I just got tired little snores from Michael. then I went to bed.