Chapter 34

IMPORTANT KINDA

Sorry for my break. I feel like pooh for always having to take breaks but I hit my head and it was worsened because of a former concussion. So I apologize.
____________________________

Ashton P.O.V

"Ashton?" I stirred and put my face in my pillow.

"No."

"Ash, get up."

"No."

"I can't walk properly. I need to get down stairs." He mumbled.

I sat up and started laughing sleepily. I wiped my eyes and got out of bed. I reached for his hand. "Come on, gimpy."

He struggled to move without wincing but slowly made his way out of bed. He stood beside me and winced with every step. "You fucked up, Ash. You didn't prepare me."

"I'm sorry, Lukey." I said kissing his cheek.

"Can't you carry me?" He said, limping.

"No. You need to move. It helped me." I said.

He sighed and groaned once we reached the stairs. We went down slowly and Luke stared at me. If looks could kill, I'd be dead.

"Last step." I said as we stepped down once more.

"Finally."

I set him on the couch. "What did you need down here?"

"My phone and food."

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed his phone bringing it to him and went back into the kitchen to start breakfast.

The food finished cooking and I set the plates walking out to the living room. "Here you go darling." I said handing Luke his plate.

He smiled and took the plate, he started eating as soon as he could get comfortable, which was quite a struggle.

Once he finally settled, I turned on Spongebob. Luke looked over at me and scoffed. "Really, are you serious Ashton?."

"Yes. Just as serious as our relationship." he cocked his eyebrow in confusion. "Very, very serious."

He rolled his eyes and turned his attention to the TV. We both finished our meals and set our plates on the coffee table and rested against each other. We watched Nickelodeon for a while longer until I stood up putting on a music playlist full of various bands including Panic! At the Disco, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, and more.

The Ghost of You by My Chemical Romance came one and Luke sung along nicely. I started to sing with him, slowly tapping my fingers to the beat. He looked at me and smiled still singing.

The song wasn't the happiest, but we smiled through it also just singing and being silly. Well, as silly as we could be with out getting up.

After the song ended Luke sprawled out on the couch and I got up to do some chores. My mom would be home soon so I might get back to what I normally did around the house.

Once I finished everything I walked out into the living room to find Luke passed out on the couch. "Thanks for waiting." I said rolling my eyes and laid down beside him soon falling asleep.