Chapter 23

Ashton P.O.V

I felt a sudden shake on my shoulder. "Fucking stop."

"That's not a good way to greet your lover."

I sat up quickly. "Sorry!"

"It okay, but a kiss would make it better."

I laughed and reached toward him. He pulled me out of bed. He grabbed my chin and pulled me in to him, soon meeting his lips. I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer to me. His hand left my face and soon both hands were on my butt. He lightly squeezed it, than pulled away walking down stairs. Leaving me stunned and slightly flustered. I shook my head to get out of my trance.

I got dressed and ran down stairs. Luke was standing by the door with my bag packed full of all the stuff he took to school for me the day before. "Come on, Ash.", He said and grabbed my hand, "I have my car today."

We walked outside and he opened the car door for me. I got in and he ran to the other side and jumped in too. He started the car and pulled out of the driveway. I shivered and put the heater on as Luke faced the road. Halfway there it started to rain heavily.

"I hate rain so much",I whined.

"I kinda think it's relaxing," Luke stated.

"Maybe for you."

He softly laughed and turned a corner, showing the school. I groaned loudly and turned to Luke. He glanced at me than turned back so he could park. "You know, Luke? I think my head hurts."

"Don't even try. Plus the teachers are worried for their best student." he mused.

"Best student?"

"Yeah.Top of your classes."

I smiled widely. I put my fist in the air. "Yes! This hasn't happened since freshman year!"

"Good job, senior."

"Yeah, I can't believe for two years you took my spot." I smiled towards him as I opened my door. "You smartass, sophomore."

He laughed as he and I put our hoods on.

"I was surprised as a junior when you came into class. At first I thought you were new than I found out you were just younger."

"Yeah, you know I had a boyfriend... that year. He ended up cheating on me with a girl and playing me. He said it was all a dare and a shitty one at that. That's why I ended up being an asshole by the end of that year. When I found out you were gay, I just made myself hate you."

My eyes widened and he just smiled at the ground. "I'm sorry."

He shook his head and looked at me "It's all over now, yeah?"

I nodded. I got to my locker and put my books away. I had P.E. first any way so I just had my clothes in my bag. The bell rung and I turned to Luke. "I'll see you in second period. Love you."

"Love you, too."

I walked toward the locker room and made my way in. I saw an new kid standing next to my locker. I walked up to him and he looked up holding his shirt. His eyes lightened. "Ashton!"

"Umm... Who are you?w

"Oh, shit, sorry, I'm Calum! Luke told me about you and showed me pictures of you both. Sorry if I creeped you out, mate."

"No it's fine, I figured you were either Calum or Michael."

He laughed and put his shirt on. "I'll be out on the field. See you out there?"

"I won't be pl-"

"I know, but I'll see you out there."

I shook my head and he smiled. I changed and when out side I felt a hand on my shoulder and it pushed me against the wall. I looked at his face. "You asshole! Get off me!"

He slapped me. I grabbed my face and held my cheek. I looked up at him with pure hatred. "What's your goal in doing this just to cause me pain! I've felt it for years you think that'll changed anything?"

Suddenly I felt a pained twinge in my head and I winced and whimpered.

"No, my goal is to cause pain to someone close to you."

"Huh?"

"Your dear, Luke."

"Why you!"

He put his hand over my mouth and wrapped and arm around my body carrying my to the sports shed. My first day back and I'm already getting violated again. I thought. I tried to scream but I couldn't due to his hand.

"If you don't keep quiet I'll do something less than imaginable to you."

He took his hand off my face and I screamed. The door opened quickly and I saw Calum staring I had tears dripping down my face and the man on top of me was revealed. I didn't know his name though. He looked down at me with anger clearly showing in his features he raised is fist soon so be caught by another. Calum threw him off me and grabbed me. "Let's go back to the field."

I nodded a little. And turned to the guy Calum left on the ground. He looked at me and stood walking out the shed and toward the locker rooms. "Thanks."

"No problem. Now let's get out there yeah?"

"Yeah."

___________________________________

*after P.E.*

I laughed with Calum and felt arms snake around my waist and I watched Calum have an arm wrap around his shoulders.

"Luke?"

"No."

I jumped and turned I saw Luke talking to Calum and a boy with highlighter hair standing laughing behind me. "Michael?"

"Yeah!"

I pushed him and laughed. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, too."

He left my side and Luke walked to me. I looked over at Calum and Michael. They looked at each other the way I look at Luke and he looks at me. "I can tell by what you mean by the 'more than friends' thing."

"Yeah."

"I was, uh, almost raped."

His head snapped toward me. "What? By who?"

"One of the guys that drove by us a couple days ago; blonde hair, brown eyes. Ring a bell?"

"Yeah. My first year boyfriend."

___________________________________________________________

Extreme lameness this was or at leased what I thought but it's ten and I'm tired and yeah. I'm sorry.
But thanks for the reads guys!

~C