Chapter 31

I'm gonna use baby Louis. I can't believe he's 23. I cry.
________________________________

Ashton P.O.V

I just paused and let the man pass me. 'What the hell? How does he know my name?' I jumped when Luke grabbed my shoulder. "Come on Ash."

"Okay."

Luke and I drove to school in a comfortably awkward silence. We exited the car and I was immediately distracted by another new person on campus. He was talking to Calum and Mikey. He had feathery hair with stunning blue eyes. Luke and I walked towards our friends and the new guy. "Hey Cal! Hey Mikey!"

"Hey guys!", Calum gestured to the smaller male next to him, "This, is Louis."

He waved to us. "Hey boys. You must me Ashton and Luke."

"Yeah we are. Nice to meet you."

He smiled genuinely. 'He's very pretty.' I thought. We talked for a whole before school and Louis had all of my classes. "Good to know I have a friend in my class."

I giggled. "Yeah. You've got Luke in some too. He's a smartass."

He smiled and looked around. He froze suddenly and moved behind me and Luke. "Louis?"

"It's him," he whispered.

I looked towards the area he had looked before and saw the terrifyingly attractive and strong man. My eyes widened and I suddenly got scared myself.

"What's wrong? You both look terrified." Luke said.

The bell rung and Louis and I both raced away. "He told me he'd see me at school. He knew my name!" I said in a loud whisper.

"That's Harry." Louis said in a rushed voice. "He used to be so nice to me, but he-he hit me one day. He's terrifying when he wants to be."

Louis and I walked into two hard figures. We looked up and saw Harry and.. Luke's ex. "Oh no."

Harry P.O.V

"Hey Ashton. Louis."

The tall blonde next to me,Toby, just stared at Ashton."Hey pretty boy," he said in a rough whisper to Ashton.

Fright was not only seen but felt from the two seniors. I looked at Toby. "This, is going to be fun."

"It is."

"Not if we stop it." (super hero moment. sound cliche as fuck.)

I turned and saw Luke. Toby's old play toy. "What are you going to do. You're younger and you probably hit like a girl."

"The kiwi is pretty strong, but the other two have different advantages." Toby said still smirking.

I grabbed Ashton and ran. "meet you later buddy."

I ran with Ashton as Toby fought Luke and kept him from reaching me. I turned and laughed. I felt evil and I was kinda great. I laughed when I heard Ashton yell for Luke. I wasn't really paying attention when I heard Toby call out. "Harry watch out."

My foot caught another and I fell, tucking Ashton's head in. 'Why am I protecting him.'

I landed painfully and Ashton escaped. I winced and looked up at a girl. I knew her. "Felcia?"

"Hi Harold."

_______________________________
Merry Christmas guys. Love you all and thanks for how far you've gotten me. Best present ever and I mean that.

Even though I can't see you. When you sent those caring comment, I really felt better reading them. I felt horrible and you made it just a tad bit better. Thank you my friends.

❤️~Courtney