Chapter 11

Ashton's P.O.V

I walked into class an hour late. Again. This week after, I had seen Luke, had be crazy as fuck. Right as I got home my mother announced that we were moving. To the other side of town. My mom had tried to make me move classes but I can't. Luke is in my life and I don't want to ruin what just started. It'd ruin him basically and I'm not that mean. But on the other hand, I'm meeting up with Luke today we're just gonna hang out at the coffee shop again and maybe go for a walk. We had planned this after the first time we met up but after everything went down. At school, we acted like friends, never got to close and just talked and laughed about random stuff. It was nice though. Luke was a genuine person compared to his feelings before, he saw me when I was alone once, so was he, and he gave me a hug. It was a guy hug, but still a hug.

I sat down next to a new girl I'm guessing and she smiled at me and said, "Hi! My name is Felicia!"

Italian. She was god damn Italian.
"Hi, I'm Ashton. So, you're Italian right?", she shook her head, "why did you move to Austrlia?"

"Well my family likes to travel, so I won't be here to long.", Felicia said.

I shook my head in understanding.

Two hours had passed and all I did was just sit talking to Felicia. We did get taught anything I didn't already know, so what's the point.

After that period, Felicia said we should stay in touch so she gave me her number. I'm just gonna state now that I don't and never will have feelings for her and nor she to me. She told me about her secret with loving girls and all and I told her mine. I walked out I the class with her. Luke strolled over to us wrapping his arm around me and asked who Felicia was and as I was going to tell him, she said,"My names Felicia."

"Italian?",Luke asked.

She nodded. She left us for her 2nd period class and it was just me and Luke. That is until his friends showed up and shoved me into a locker hitting my head and seeing nothing but black.

-------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating I had very bad writers block and kept deleting this chapter and trying again.
Sorry again!!