Chapter 12

Ashtons P.O.V

My eyes opened. "Fuck. My damn head." I said, holding my head covering my eyes.

"I'll close the blinds.", the nurse said, as she walked in.

"What happened? Why am I here?",I asked.

"Some boys pushed you into a locker." she answered, "Your mom is on her way to get you. You'll be out for a while, with that nasty head injury. Probably a concusion, major."

"Oh..," I whispered.

"You have guests," she said leaving the room, hear a couple 'thank you's before two familiar faces entered. Luke and Felicia. Felicia smiled and Luke briskly walked over to the side of the bed. I sat up slowly, wincing slightly.

"You okay?" he asked. "I brought you here and had the guys punished. Felicia and I have had our classes cut so we could wait. I was beginning to think you wouldn't wake up."

I smiled at him and than at Felicia. I slowly laid back down, I couldn't sit anymore. My head hurt to much. Luke looked at me sadly. "It's not your fault, Luke. It's mine. I should be more careful next time."

He said something but the ringing in my ears got to much. My vision faded and every thing was black again.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I slowly awoke, again. This time somewhere new. Not at school and not at home. But at the hospital. With a sleeping Luke at my side and a sleeping Felicia on my other. And a sleep deprived mother sitting in a chair across the room. I lifted my hand and softly put it on Lukes head. My mom looked up from her computer and put it down, walking over to me. "You okay, hun?" she whispered.

I shook my head and whispered a slight yeah. Both of the sleeping bodies at my side awoke. My hand falling weakly at my side as Lukes head rose. My mom rose her voice alittle, "These two were at your side for the past two days. Only giving up their spots to use the washroom and get things to eat."

I smiled and said, "Two days? Really? How bad is this concussion?"

"Yup and the doctor said it was pretty bad." Luke said, his voice being scratchy from sleep.

"Uhuh," Felicia said.

"Did you tell your parents?" I asked, realising that she had probably.

"Of course"

"Thanks guys. Mom," I said softly.

Luke leaned down and kissed my forehead and Feli and my mother giggled, watching. I felt the blush on my cheeks but smiled bigger than ever. He smiled to. "Thank you"