Chapter 36

Luke P.O.V

"Just tell me, Luke!" Ashton said in frustration.

"Nope. You'll see when we get there." I said.

Today, I had to hide my excitement. I was doing something for Ashton. Take him to his favorite restaurant, to a movie, and than to the park. Typical date, but he said he liked simple, so I stuck with it.

"You're so mean." he pouted.

"Okay." I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. "Whatever you say, Ashy."

He rolled his eyes, but smiled at me. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said and leaned down to give him a small kiss. "So much."

He giggled and when I looked down at him, he was blushing. We walked along the streets and finally came to the restaurant. he immediately got a big smile on his face. "You're not mean. I take it back."

I laughed and opened the door for him. He went and waited at the front while I walked up next to him. The lady at the desk smiled at us and got us seated with our menus. "You've succeeded, Luke. you fully captured my heart, there's finally a lock on the cage."

"Wow, that makes me seem like I'm forcing you to live me." I laughed.

"No, I'm saying you caught it, but I've got the key buddy." He smirked.

"Damn, someone is sassy today." he laughed. "Im liking it."

He smiled and we soon ordered our meals. We continued our silly conversations and ended up leaving the restaurant quickly after eating, running to the park, laughing as we skipped.

Ashton made me push him on the swings, he looked genuinely happy, more than usual. During the pushing he jumped off doing a roll and than popping up make stupid ninja noises. As dorky as it was, he had me laughing nonstop. We messed around at the park for about two hours, playing in the park structure, climbing trees and just chilling hugging each other and exchanging small conversations. It was about six now to my disbelief. "You still want to see a film."

"I'm getting a bit tired, Luke. Is that okay?" He looked up at me with a lazy smile.

"Of course."

And with that we made our way to his house. I watched him enter his house after saying goodbye and I slowly waked home. 'Date success.'