Chapter 30

Gonna put all of the characters in somehow whether it's now or later.
How are you guys? Who likes supernatural? And who's your favourite youtuber? Should I start a one shot book for like every person you ask? (Shows, band, youtubers, etc.)
______________________________

Ashton P.O.V

"Luke. We have to get ready." All he did was stir and groan. "Get the fuck up Lucifer! We have school!"

"Okay, okay. I'm getting up alright?" He says and smiles.

He pushes himself up and out of his bed and I follow. I grab the pair of jeans I brought from my house and grab one of Luke's shirts and hoodies. I looked in the mirror and looked myself up and down. 'Good, I guess.' I thought to myself and grabbed my backpack.

"Hey, let's head out early. We can stop for coffee and some food. M'kay?" Luke said walking to my side.

I smiled and grabbed his hand. "Sure.

Luke and I headed from his house with his parents car. He's drove us to school everyday since he got his permit. He was so excited and happy when he got it. He acted like a kid who just got a new toy he's been wanting since the commercials came out.

We got to the coffee shop in no time at all. We had twenty minutes before school even started. We walked in, ordered what we wanted and sat in a spot. We sat and talked about classes and what we had been doing if that class wasn't with the other. And than we heard a voice. I hadn't heard it before and this was a local place. I turned and saw a gorgeous human being. I have to say he was almost as attractive as Luke. He had longer curly hair and nice dark green eyes. His voice was rough and he was tall almost as tall as Luke. He was bigger than Luke muscle wise.

He was on his phone and the British accents shown through once he stepped near us. I looked towards Luke to see him staring too. He than looked towards me and smirked. "Hey. You know I love you right? But if he asked me to fuck him I would."

He laughed and I giggled agreeing. It seemed I giggled loud enough to catch the mans attention. I looked towards him and he was already looking back. He smirked and bit his lip. 'Woah.'

I turned away and looked at Luke. "Hey let's go." As much as I thought the man was attractive Luke was the only one I wanted to be with.

He nodded knowingly and we both stood. We walked towards the door with our food and drinks, but before I could make it out the door I was caught by my sleeve. I felt a breath on my neck.

"I'll see you at school... Ashton."