Chapter 1

+Edited+

____________________________________________________________________________________

Ashton's P.O.V

Sweet dreams turned to terrible nightmares when a loud alarm noise sounds in my dream. Horror came not only from the new found panic in my dream, but in waking up too. I knew I had to get up, but I really didn't want to. I hit at my bedside table blindly, finally finding my phone to swipe furiously at the screen till my alarm shut off. "Fuck off", I hiss at light making its way into my room through slightly opened windows.

"Ashton, get your ass up! You have school." My mum shouted up to me in a sweetish tone.

I groaned, slowly attempting to get out of bed. I felt the bed move from under me and than I was on the ground. Fuck. I grumbled incoherent things into my carpet and sat up adjusting to the even brighter light before standing.

Being the lazy ass I am, my outfit turned out to be some jeans that were already worn and a tee shirt with a large sweatshirt. Typical. I slipped on my converse and just combed through my hair with my fingers. Well don't I look amazing? Fuck it. I look amazing everyday.

"Ashton!", My mum yelled up my stairs.

"I'm comin' goddamn woman!" I said sarcastically back and sighed, grabbing at my light backpack, the one that would kill my back later.

As I got down the stairs, my mother shot me a stern glare before smiling at me, handing me a quick meal for breakfast, it'd be one of the only breakfasts I'd get from her all year with that job of hers. "Thanks mum." I smiled and kissed her cheek. "I love you."

She says it back and pats my shoulder before looking at me and pointing at the door. "Quit wasting time, honey." She says, cutting my leisure short. "Have fun at school, don't let the kids get to you."

I finish my morning with my mom and head out the door on my short way to school, taking my phone and headphones into my hands. I was just about to start my music, but even in the fucking morning, my luck is cut short. That damn truck shows up behind me and Luke Hemmings, with the dumb smile and good looks, throws fucking coffee at me.

It burnt like hell, but even through my loud burst of rage as I slipped my sweatshirt off, I knew he didn't care. None of them did. "Thanks assholes!" I yell and huff, folding up my sweater.

Fucking Luke Hemmings.