Chapter 4

Ashton's P.O.V

All of my classes ended and I was just stuck at the spot I was told to wait at. It had been almost 30 minutes since school had ended "What's the point of waiting anymore? Why did I even believe that he would come?", I groaned.

I turned and started walk to my house. Angered and a little sad that Luke hadn't come to get me. But what can I say. He will never be my knight in shinning armour.

"Hey wait! Ashton!", I turned to see Luke running to me.

"What the fuck! I know I shouldn't depend on you coming at the time planned but thirty minutes after?" I huffed. "Where's your car?"

"Umm, I... don't own one?", he said.

I groaned."Fucking great!"

Luke just scoffed and started walking ahead of me. The whole way he didn't talk to me. He stayed a great deal away from me in fact. I've always known that Luke has hated me but the fact that he doesn't even want to be in a ten foot radius with me in it just made me feel horrible. I felt sad that someone hated me. And I also felt a bit of love for this person. Why does it always happen that way. I really thought that it could never happen, but when my heart flutters whenever I look at him, I just know my life is fucked. How would he ever gonna love me or even like me if he doesn't even want to look at me?

"Uhh, Ashton?" I looked up to Luke who looked concerned but he wiped that look from his face as soon I I saw it. "I-uh.. Are you, okay?"

"What'd ya mean?" I asked.

"Well, you're kinda, like, crying." He said quietly.

My eyes widened and I looked down again. I felt my face heat up, and I quickly whipped my face. "Sorry.."

I looked up again and saw him smile slightly before turning his head back to walkway ahead of him.

Wow am I really that bad. How could I not know that I was crying Did all those little thoughts really make me cry? All those little thoughts about him.

This boy has really fucked my world up.