Chapter 33(Smut)

Smut warning, lol. Let's see how this goes.

Ashton P.O.V

The night passed quick. Louis, Harry, Luke and I laughed the night away. Michael and Calum joined us later in the evening too. They left as fast as the night went by and Luke and I were just finishing washing and putting dishes away. "Tonight was fun, Ashy."

I looked up to Luke and smirked, "Yeah it was. Harry is good company and I can't believe how good their voices are."

"I know. Their voices worked well with each other."

I nodded and smiled. "Yeah they did."

I turned to Luke who was drying his hands. I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso. "My mom will be home in five days. I'm excited, but we won't have our alone time until she has to go back to Victoria."

"You can always come to my place but, I know you mother would love to spend time with you before you move out." Luke stated.

"I know," I said, kissing the the back of his neck.

I felt a shiver crawl through his body as he turned, facing me. Luke smirked and wrapped his arms around my neck, leaning in to kiss me. He pulled away to whisper in my ear, "I want you Ashton. Really, really bad."

My breath hitched and Luke's face lit up. "You sure?"

"I-I am." He said softly.

I searched his face trying to find any doubt, but there was none, so, I took his hand in mine and dragged him to my room. I closed the door and pushed Luke on to my bed. I kissed him passionately and pulled away. "When did this pop into your mind."

I leaned down to kiss and nip at his neck. His breath was short and ragged in my ear and his words came out in stutters. "Last week...ah, you just looked, you looked so nice. And I re-realized how amazing you were and I wanted you to be my first."

I stopped when he said first and lifted up my head up. "Your first?"

"Yeah, of the three people I've dated, you'll be my first." he said shakily.

I smiled. "It's an honor."

I put my hands at the hem of his shirt, pulling it off with a slight struggle. I took off mine, starting to kiss down his torso. Before reaching his pants I undid the button and pulled them down and threw them to the ground.

I looked at Luke who was looking like he felt only pure pleasure. I moved my hand to his bulge and rubbed. I earned a hoarse moan from Luke who looked up at me with love filled eyes.

"Just do me Ashton." he whined.

"Slow your roll." I said grabbing lotion from my bedside table.

He look to the bottle than to me. "Really?"

"I like to keep moisturized Luke." I said with a hint if sass in my tone.

I popped open the bottle and held it to Luke. "Help me?"

Luke nodded slowly a grabbed the bottle. He took my underwear off and squirted the lotion on his hand. Luke look flustered and to be honest I was too.

I felt Luke place a hand on my inner thigh and his other touched my cock with the cold lotion. I shivered and closed my eyes as Luke worked the lotion around my length. I let out soft moans until Luke got everything covered.

Luke stood up and took of his underwear in a fast, feverish manner before laying lying on the bed face up.

I crawled over him and kissed him. "Are you sure?"

"Y-yeah." He smiled. "I'm ready."

I nodded and put my hands on his hips, positioning myself at his entrance. I slowly pushed into him.

I stopped when Luke cried out in pain, his face heartbreaking to see. He bit his lip hard enough to almost draw blood. I moved down and kissed him trying to get him distracted while I pushed myself all the way in. He moaned into the kiss and I pulled away. "You okay? Do I need to stop?"

He shook his head. "Move. Just move."

I did as told and slowly started to push in and pull out. Luke soon broke into a fit of moans. He wrapped his arms around me so all I could hear was panting and lustful moans.

"A-sh. Harder." he said into my neck.

I obliged and propped him up against the wall. Luke kept his hands around my neck as I started pounding quickening my pace and pushing harder. I put on hand above Luke on the wall behind him and kept on in his hip.

Luke moan loud and he drug his fingernails up my back. I hissed at the stinging pain and panted. I knew I was getting close to my climax.

"Ah, fuck. Right th-there Ashton." Luke said before kissing along my shoulder.

Soon enough, my movements got sloppy and I came, yelling a long string if curse words followed by, "Fuck Luke."

He had came too but it was almost simultaneous so I only heard myself durning my ecstasy. I stay over Luke for a moment, breathing hard, before pulling out. I rested my head on his shoulder and let him straddle my waist. He held me loosely and breathed in my ear. "I love you so much, Ashton Fletcher Irwin."

"I love you too." I said slowly.

"Let's go to sleep."

I nodded and put my head in the crevice of his neck.

"Goodnight."

I muffled a good night and slowly drifted to sleep.

_____________________________

I hope this was okay. Love you guys.