Chapter 22

Ashton P.O.V

I woke up to a slight slam of a door. "Hey, Luke- Oh goodness! What happened?", my mom asked, sounding panicked.

I quickly got out of bed and ran down stairs. At the door I saw Luke standing and my mom rushing to the bathroom. He had a bleeding lip and a cut near his eye. His arms were covered in bruises and I didn't want to see what was under his shirt. "Luke... What happened?", I ran to him. "Who? Why?"

"The guys from earlier. They came up right after school and questioned me. I answered truthfully. and they just beat me up. I got to know Calum and Michael today so when they saw me getting, you know, beat up. They came to help.", He spoke, "Cool guys actually."

"You seem happy about what happened."

He laughed and my mom walked into the room with a first aid kit. She nudged me and I moved. "Let's sit down, yeah?"

Luke nodded and walked towards the living room. I sat next to him and he faced my mom. Once in a while he would wince and hiss in pain, but who would blame him. When he was done he turned to me and pouted. "That hurt more than it should have."

My mom laughed slightly and I smiled a little. She got up and walked back to her original spot at the kitchen table. "We'll be in my room, mom."

"Okay, Hun.", She said looking at her computer.

I grabbed Luke's hand and walked up the stairs. I reached my room and walked through the open door, closing it once we were both inside. He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. "I hate going to school without you", he bit his lip, "It really kills me. I miss you to much."

"I won't miss tomorrow."

I pull him in for a kiss. I immediately melted when his lips touched mine. He moved us and pushed me onto the bed. He just looked at me with a smirk, just standing there. "You are not going to be a fucking tease today."

I pulled him by a belt loop and he fell on me. I flipped him over so I straddled him. I leaned in to kiss him again, but suddenly my door opened. I turned my head slowly and saw my mom looking at us. She looked as if she were about to burst out laughing.

I felt my face flush and looked at Luke. His face was about as red as mine probably was. I quickly got off Luke's lap. I folded my legs and put my hands in my lap.

"Sorry boys." She said shakily, "I just came to see what you wanted for dinner."

"Umm Chinese." I said.

Luke sat up slightly and looked at his phone. "I have to head home soon."

I looked at him with a sad face. "Really?"

"Yeah, but I'll be here tomorrow morning."

My shoulders slumped. "Okay."

He got up and grabbed his bag. He moved back to me and kissed my forehead. "See you in the morning."

"Love you"

"I love you, too"