Chapter 3

Ashton's P.O.V

Luke looked as if he was about to scream and I felt my stomach churn. "Now kids go sit with your partners. you will be sitting with them for the rest of this assignment." Mr. Marks said. Luke looked towards me again and than slowly picked up his stuff and he inched his way over to me. He got over to the table that I was sat at. He turned his head and said a barely audible hi. He than looked at me and made a disgusted face. I scoffed at him. 'I can't believe people actually call this guy a "great" person' I thought.

"Ok, here are the rules to start your project. You will have a week to do this project." he started.

I really didn't even listen to the directions that much. All I heard was that I had to observe Luke and write what I though about him, he also said we'd have to build a bond between each other but I'd rather build a bomb and have it go of than be friends with the grinch.

"Ashton." a crude voice said.

I looked up to the voice. It was Luke. "What."

"Who's house are we going to be at?" he said, "I was thinking mine but I don't care."

"Yours is fine. Oh, but I'll bring gloves so I don't infect you house. Plus you wouldn't want to be at mine. I've touched basically everything there." I said.

He stared at me. He opened his mouth and than shut it. He seemed hesitant and troubled with what to say. But he probably agreed. He treated me like a disease anyway.

"Umm... ok." He finally whispered. "Well, I guess I'll meet you after school than"

I nodded.The bell rung shortly after and we stood. Luke gathered his stuff and quickly moved away to his friends.

Well I guess tonight will be my date with the devil. Can't wait.