Chapter 25

Ashton P.O.V

"Ash. Ashton. Wake the fuck up."

I opened my eyes slowly. And looked up to see Luke rushing around his room. "It's twelve. Luke why are you up."

"We're leaving."

"What?"

"Just go get in the car please."

I rushed out of bed and made my way down his stairs quickly. and grabbed his keys. I quietly opened his front door and clicked the button on the cars clicker. I sat in the car and waited for Luke soon seeing him emerge. He opened the car door and I gave him the keys.

"Hey Luke? Would you mind telling me where we're going?"

"Calum's house." He said.

"Why? What happened?", I asked worriedly.

"Nothing, he just asked us to. I thought it would be cool. Michael will be there, too." He started the car.

"At twelve?"

"At twelve."

"Okay."

_________________________________

About twenty-five minutes later we made it to Calum's house and saw him waiting for us. He waved as soon as he saw us. We parked and got out and met Calum at the steps to his house.

"Hi guys!"

"Hey Cal." I said.

"Hi Cal." Luke said loudly.

Calum smiled and motioned towards his open front door. I entered first being greeted by Michael almost tackling me. "Uh, hey Michael."

"Hi Ashton."

He quickly let go of me and ran to Luke next. I walked towards sound and soon found the living room where there were four sleeping bags set up. "Calum?"

"Yes?" He said from behind me.

I jumped lightly and heard a muffled laugh. I turned around, shaking the scare off. "What's with the sleeping bags?"

"Luke didn't tell you?"

"We're having a scary movie night and you're gonna stay over. I'm going to take you, Luke and Mikey to school."

"Oh."

He smiled softly and sat down on the couch.

I moved around to go sit on the other side of the couch and once I sat down I felt little bites on my ankles I looked down and saw two little puppies. I giggled and picked them up. "Cal, can I keep your dogs?"

He laughed and shook his head.

Michael and Luke entered the room with popcorn and Calum rushed to the television. "Ready for scary movies boys?"

____________________________________________

Well guys I'm so sorry. Writers block got the best of me. I'm so extremely sorry. I can't help but feel that this chapter was too short and bad because of my block and I know it's an excuse of some sort but I'm not lying when I say I have writers block so..... love you guys.
*awkward wave*

~C