Chapter 13

Luke's P.O.V

Every day after school I would go to Ashton's. I felt really bad for him. He couldn't leave his room and he even had trouble sitting up because of his head. He would get sick trying to read or write. He would pass out if he saw any light. And I feel that it's all my fault. Every time I say that he always says it's his. But he was the one that got hurt and not me.

Today I walked into his house and Ash was sitting in the kitchen. the whole house was basically black. It was that dark. "Umm. Hey, Ash" I said slightly.

"Hey," he said with a scratchy voice.

"How are you? Have you eaten yet?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said, wincing a bit.

I put my stuff down and went to get his medicine. I grabbed the bottle and gave him the two pills he needed. He silently thanked me and took it as I sat down. He raised his hand slightly and put it on mine. I looked at him and he smiled. I smiled back, only leaning in just enough to kiss his cheek. He smiled and kissed my nose. Only these little gestures made me wonder what would happen later in life or soon maybe. "Hey Ash, what are we?"

"Anything you want us to be. We can stay this way forever or move ahead." he said.

"Okay."
________________________

Ashton's P.O.V

I just want to kiss him so bad. He's generally the best ever. I don't care what we are and what we become. Just as long as we stay together.

I was about to start talking but, a large, sharp pain was sent trough my head. I let his hand go and grab my head. I let out a hiss in pain and felt myself wince. He looked at me sadly and grabbed me from my chair, walking to my room and setting me down in my bed. He sat down after. "You okay?"

"I'm fine it just really hurts."

"I'm sorry."

"Stop saying that. It's not your fault."

"Okay."

I looked up at him. He looked down at me. "Lay down with me?" I asked.

"Sure."