Chapter 16

Luke P.O.V

I woke up to a poke in the side. I rubbed my eyes and looked towards Felicia. "What's up, Feli?"

"I have to go to the bathroom. I don't have any idea where it is though." she blushed slightly.

I sat up and waited for her to get up, too. I walk toward the bathroom and pointed to it. "Right here, Feli."

"Thank you, amico," she said.

She closed the door and I walked out to the living room. Ashton was standing in the middle of the room looking at the ground. I cleared my throught. He looked up at me and his face showed how he felt currently. Horrible. He walked slowly and shakily towards me and put his head on my shoulder. His skin felt like it was burning. He mumbled something but I couldn't make it out. "What's that?"

"I'm going to throw up."

I grabbed him by his shoulders and walked him to the second downstairs bathroom. As soon as we got to the door he opened it and ran to the toilet. I sat and watched. It made me even sadder seeing home like this. I thought it was bad with a concussion but a fever and maybe the flu?

I walked over to him and knelt down. I started rubbing his back. His breathing was hard and shaky. I noticed that he was shaking, too.

"Hey, Ash. You okay? Look at me."

He turned to me and he had tears streaming down his face. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"I feel and probably look like shit. You saw me throw up and I don't like it when people see me like this. It's an insecurity. I'm sorry," he said quietly.

I was about to say something but a knock on the door frame. I turned and Felicia stood there with a sad smile on her face. I turned back to Ashton, who was quickly wiping his face. Foot steps came closer to us and a hand reached down near my head. Ashton grabbed her hand and we both helped him to the kitchen. I sat him down and Felicia got to work on something.

"Hey, Feli? What are you doing?", Ashton asked, quietly.

"Looking for things that I can make a special 'feel better' soup with. My mother made it for me when I got sick. It made me feel better because of the herbs."

"Oh... thanks."

She smiled still turned profile facing. She grabbed a lot of stuff like herbs and broths. She turned towards Ashton and asked if his stomach hurt still.

"Nope. This has happened before. I get really nauseous and yeah."

"Okay."

He looked towards me and than looked down at his lap. I put my hand on the top of his head an he lifted his head up slowly. I leaned in a bit and kissed his forehead. I leaned back again and saw him smile.

"Done. Now eat up or it'll get cold and won't feel better. But remember to eat only as much as you can. Now boys, it was great seeing you but I'll take my leave." Felicia spoke softly.

We shook our head and she came over and hugged us both. Than with a last smile she left Ashton and I alone. We spent the rest of the day watching movies and than finally, sleeping.