Chapter 15

Ashtons P.O.V

I sat at home alone today. Luke had to go to school and I couldn't. He said he'd be here after school had finished but I told him to do whatever he needed to do before he came. He just nodded, kissed my cheek and left. It's amazing what a kiss on the cheek could do. Imagine what kissing on the lips felt like, but I don't have to imagine anymore. I know how it feels and I can't even explain it. All I knew was that he kissed me and I felt more amazing than ever. It lead me to imagine what more feels like.

I stood from the place on my bed and let myself adjust. I started walking down stairs and when I made it down, my phone buzzed. A text from Felica. It said 'how are you???'

I texted back saying that I was doing alright. Nothing got worse nor did it get better. She just replied with a smiley face and said it was time for class. So I set my phone down and grabbed a piece of breadand put it in the toaster. I went to a cabinet and grabbed the Vegemite. The toast popped up with a little ding from the toaster. I grabbed a plastic knife and held the bread while spreading the Vegemite on it. I bit in to it sinking into the taste and wondered what Luke was doing.

Lukes P.O.V

Class sucks. I just want to leave and go home to Ash. Maybe if I hit my head hard enough I can, there are two sides to that option though. Pain and Ashton. I'm sure he wouldn't want me to do it though.  I took out my phone and texted him to see how he was doing and he said he was fine and was going to sleep. I smiled and put my phone away. I looked at the clock on the wall and it said that we only had about five minutes of class left. So I just put my attention towards the front of the class until it rang.

I got up after the bell and started to walk out the door. I looked around and started walking through the halls. "Ciao!", I turned my head to Felica who smiled up at me.

"Hi Felicia", I said.

"I have to ask but can I come over to Ashtons house with you tonight?", she asked.

I shook my head. "I think he'd love that."

After school I met up with Felicia and  I drove her to Ashtons house with me. When we went inside I saw Ashton face down in a pillow. I walked over to him and sat on the couch next to him. Felicia ran to the kitchen as soon as we entered the house so she didn't follow. "Hey Ash."

He looked up from the pillow and looked at me.

"Did you have a headache?"

He nodded.

"Did you take medicine?"

"No. I didn't want to get up and take it. So I laid here for a while."

I rolled my eyes at him and smiled, standing and walking to the kitchen.

I saw Felicia making pasta. It smelled amazing. The nice feeling of having an Italian friend that can cook. I got to the counter and grabbed Ashtons medicine and a glass of water. I walked out of the kitchen and gave Ash his medicine. He put it in his mouth and grabbed the water from my hand, drinking some. After talking for about twenty minutes. Felicia peeked out of the kitchen and called out to us. "Pasta is ready!"

I walked in to the kitchen and grabbed a plate for Ashton and I. "Thanks Feli,"

She smiled widely and grabbed her own plate and walked out with me.

"Flelicia? When did you get here?" Ashton asked.

"I've been here the whole time, I just went to the kitchen to cook first."

"Oh, thanks."

Felicia smiled and started to eat. We all did. We talked all night. Ash went to bed and I told Felicia what happened.

"I knew this would happen and I'm glad."

"Thanks"