Chapter 18

Luke P.O.V

Finally. Ashton had stopped puking. Yeah, he still had a concusion, but at leased he wasn't vomiting every twenty minutes. He walked around the house smiling again. He would sometimes tell me that I was wrong about getting him sick and I would laugh. While I was at school he would sleep and eat.

Today, after school I walked in the door and Ashton pounced on me when I got in. He held on to me but brought his head up to look at me. "Hi, Lukey."

"Hey, Ash."

He smiled at me and I started to walk into the kitchen with him still attached to me. I put my bag down and put my arms around him. "I missed you, Luke."

"Missed you, too."

Ashton lowered his face to mine and kissed me. The kiss started out slow, everything fell into sync. He put his hand on my cheek and I pulled him closer to me. The kiss heated and a little bit after that we both pulled away. He leaned his forehead against mine. "I love you, so much," he whispered.

"Love you, too."

"I'm happy you're home."

"Was all of that because you were happy to see me?",I smiled.

"Maybe."

He jumped down and walked through the living room and up the stairs. I followed him and found him laying in his bed on his. He turned to me and signaled for me to come lay with him. I went to the bed and slid on. When I laid down I rolled on to Ashton, who made a slight grunt at my sudden weight. I look over his shoulder to his computer. "Sponge Bob? Really?"

"It's better than you."

"Ouch, that hurts."

"It should. But don't worry, you're more attractive."

"Thanks babe."

___________________________

Sorry guys it's a filler. I'm having trouble thinking about a next chapter. I'm sorry.

-C