Chapter 29

Luke P.O.V

"Yes!" I yelled.

Ash and I high fived while Calum sat astonished and confused. We turned to him with a giddy look on our faces. "We'll help." Ashton said, giggling loudly.

--1 hour later---

"You get what you have to do now?" Ash finished.

"I, umm, I do, but will it work."

"Well Calum, we can't promise that it will. But, it's worth a shot." I said, softly shaking his shoulder.

Calum shakily took a breath. He got up and walked to the door. "Thanks guys. I'll go home an think that over."

Ashton hopped up quickly and grabbed the door for Calum letting him out. After he left Luke and I both started squealing like teen girls with boybands. "Mikey needs to date him!" I yell.

"I know right!" Ashton yelled back.

We both laughed and giggled together for a while. We calmed down seconds later. Ash had leaned on me during our laughing fit and he now sat cuddled into me.

"Hey, Luke?"

"Huh?"

"Can I return the favor." Ashton looked up at me innocently.

"Th-the favor?" I stammered, "That favor?"

He nodded his head. I blushed in mere seconds and tried covering my face. "Y-you don't have to Ash-sh."

"Awe! Don't be embarrassed Lukey! I'll make you feel good." Ashton said lowly.

Ashton slowly began unzipping my pants. I grunted softly when he rubbed his hand softly over my bulge and he giggled. "Oops?"

My pants were pulled down and thrown somewhere in Ashton's livingroom. "Wait. Wait, is your mom coming home at all today?"

Ash shook his head keeping his eyes down and staying quiet. He reached towards my boxers and put his hand inside them, grabbing my cock. I shivered at the contact if his cold hand and let out a soft moan. He worked my boxers off stroking me, until suddenly, from between my gasps, the door clicked open than closed. Calum stood at the door looking at his phone. "Hey guys. I left my coat." He retreated his phone to his pocket than looked at us, his eyes widening at the scene before him.

"I-I, I'm so sorry! I, uh, oh gosh", Calum stumbled toward the door, trying to open the door with panic ridden movements.

Ash and I had somewhat situated ourselves as Calum finally work the door open. "Sorry!"

"God dammit, Calum!" Ashton whispered as I slowly panted.

"Maybe we'll finish this some other time, Ashy."

"I guess we have to, Lucas."

____________________________________

That was kinda long I think. Maybe. I got wifi back and I got motivation from somewhere. What do you want from this story? I have no idea what to do anymore. It's not that I don't want to continue but it's been rough to think lately. Any ideas?

Also someone gave me a q and a idea thing to ask the author and the characters(if you wanna) so yeah. Comment about that too.

~peace homies.