Chapter 7

Luke's P.O.V

Where is he?! I really need to apologize. I hurt him pretty badly. Not really physically but mentally and vocally. I know that since I'm... who I am. I still have a heart. Okay now Luke, think about places he could be. The library? No. His next class? I don't even know what that is. The cafeteria! I'll head there! I turned around from the spot I was standing in and ran.

Once I reached the cafeteria I had to search the crowd. I looked at the tables. Nope, no Ashton. I looked at the line. Ha! Found him! "Hey!.. I probably shouldn't shout, he'll run if I do."

I walked up to him in then line and tapped on his shoulder. "Umm.. LUKE!" I raised my hand of his shoulder and he cowered. Did he think I was gonna hurt him? "Ashton, I'm not hear to hit you", I laughed. "I just wanted to say sorry... for my outburst, ya know?"

He look at me, "Umm... thanks, I guess. But you shouldn't be sorry it's my fault. I know it was. So I'm sorry. Really."

He looked so guilty, so cute. No, no I don't. But you've always thought that. I sighed heavily. Did I just think that! Oh god, no. I looked at the floor. "I, umm. I have to go. See you around, Ash."

I quickly walked away. What was
that?

But no matter what I think to myself I know that that's always been true.