Chapter 14

Ashtons P.O.V

 I woke up, head pounding, thoughts swirling and sudden heart racing. I turned my head and I smiled. Luke was laying next to me and truth be told, even when he's sleeping he looks amazing. I turn toward him so I can see him and after a while i hear a faint, "Watching me while I sleep? Classy, Ash."

I laughed and he smirked. Than we just sat quiet for a while. He spoke again, "I'm going to go and get you medicine and make breakfast. So come down when you're ready. Take your time though."

He smiled at me and walked downstairs. I just sat in bed for a while getting used to sitting an dthen slowly got up which only ended up with me lying face down on the floor. I groaned slightly then tried to stand up again. I stood and held onto my bed frame, catching my balance and than walking forward towards the stairs. I heard Luke singing downstairs, he's really good actually. I grabbed the stair railing and walked, shakily down the step and into the kitchen. He continued to sing as I sat down and he just had to turn his head. He caught sight of me and his singing wavered and then stopped. I frowned when he stopped. "Why'd you stop? You're good"

He smiled a bit. He walked over and sat down near me. "I'm sorry im just shy, Ash. It's hard for me to sing around people."

I nodded my head in undersanding. He stood up and went to get breakfast ready. I felt an urge that I've had before, I want to kissed him. I've had this urge since the night we did the project and ever since it's been getting stronger. I wanted it so bad. I just have to wait for a while though. I can't be pushy. Being pushy does nothing but push it farther away.

----Awkward time skip-------

Lukes P.O.V

Ashton. Perfect. I see no difference between them both. All I basically think about is him and if we have a future. I mean there is more I think about but not much. One thing I think about most of the time is what would happen if I just kissed him. There's no harm in trying. All i have to do is just lean in to him and press our lips together. So thats what i did. Everything was perfect. I melted into the kiss and a couple seconds later pulling away. I  pressed our foreheads together and looked into his eyes. "I loved that so much," he breathed out.

"Me too."