Chapter 19

Luke's P.O.V

I woke up with Ashton cuddled into me. The computer was still on and playing nickelodeon cartoons. I sat up and turned to turn off the computer and put it on the side table. I slowly slid back down in the bed causing Ashton to flip over. I laid in bed for another twenty minutes and realized the was no use in trying to sleep anymore, so I got out of bed. I walked down the stairs, then into the kitchen and started to cook. I heard footstep come down the stairs, revealing a sleepy Ashton. he walked into the kitchen and went to a cabinet that has his medicine in it. He grabbed the bottle, shook a few pills out and set them down to get water. After taking his medicine he walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist. Then he said something I thought I'd never hear, but never agree with more. "Luke, I don't think you were ever homophobic, I think you were just scared of the fact that you were gay."

"I guess. But where did this come from?"

"Well after you got comfortable with holding my hand, other things never made you uncomfortable. Did you realize that?"

I turned to him and smiled, "I guess I never did. I never really thought about any of that."

He started moving his face towards my ear and whispered, "What's for breakfast?"

I felt flustered as he moved his face back to look at me. He laughed. I pouted slightly. "There was no way you could've asked? You're such a tease."

He giggled. He fucking giggled. It was so cute. He looked at me still waiting for his answer. "Oh! Um.. we,re having waffles and eggs. That's all I know how to cook."

"Obviously. We've had waffle or pancakes with eggs and sometimes bacon, for the whole time you've been here. It's not bad though. I could live on waffles." Ashton smiled, showing his dimples.

"Yeah, I guess we could. For now, at leased. I mean I could alwa-" I was cut of by Ashton kissing me.

He moved his lips to my neck and kissed all around. I let out a small moan. He pulled away and looked at me. "You know eating can wait." I said.

"No it can't." He laughed.

"You. Fucking. Tease."

"You love me, Luke."

"I do. But the food tastes better."

"How would you know?"

"Guessing."

He cocked his head at me. Than he smirked. "Wanna find out?"