Chapter 28

This chapter is after Calums house. Just letting' you know.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Ashton P.O.V

"Lucas! I want an milkshake!" I yelled into the kitchen.

"Make one!" He yelled back.

I sighed and folded my arms. I sat in silence for about thirty seconds and then groaned. I heard a laugh from my kitchen and footsteps thumped into the living room. Luke stood over me on the couch. "You sound pregnant." He laughed again, along with me. "I'll get us some if I get a kiss."

"That was very original, Luke. But if you insist." I said, smirking.

Luke put a goofy grin on his face than leaned down. He kissed me quickly than released my lips. As soon as his eyes left mine Luke was gone. "What shall I do."

Today, I've been in a quite childish and energetic mood. I woke up at six and jumped all over Luke. He wasn't to happy at first, but he ended up pinning me down with his body weight and threatening to tickle me. It was pretty cute to be honest.

My phone buzzed next to my ear and I sat up slowly, turning to my phone. Calum? I answered the phone with a simple, "Hey."

"Hey, Ash. Do you think I could for a little? I need some help." He said, sounding nervous. 

"Yeah, come over. I'll text you my adress. Luke will be back by the time you get here."

"Cool. See you soon."

"Alright mate." I ended the phone call.

This has to do with Mikey. I smirked and waited for Luke to get home. I can't wait. 

-Time Skip-

Luke and I cuddle up on the couch. I hummed in pleasure as I drank the milkshake. "You like that thing more than me."

I giggled and kissed his nose. A knock on my door had me up and running. I grabbed the handle and pulled the door open quickly. "Calum!"

I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. "What do you need help with my friend?"

"Well it's about Michael." he said sheepishly.

"I knew it!" I shouted.

Calum laughed nervously and shook his head and a slight blush shown on his face. He looked up at me slowly. "I like Michael."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Short, but hey, I did something. Sorry guys. I'll start to get to the next chapter soon.