Chapter 6

Ashton's P.O.V

After what happened I tried my best to steer clear from Luke. I took the long way to school and waited till he sat down to find my spot in class. I texted him telling him that I would finish writing the assignment and write both of our names on it. We, well I, got an A+ and was a bit happy for myself. Luke gave me a thumbs up across the classroom and than flipped me the bird. I scoffed at his attitude. He's so rude. I thought. The bell rang and I quickly walked out of the room trying to get to the cafeteria without Luke seeing me. "Hey! Irwin, I need to talk to you!" To late.

"I'm not going to talk to you Luke! I know what 'talk' means!" I said as I started to run.

Luke saw me starting to run so he did too, pushing his way through the crowd of students. Run, Ashton! I thought. I ran faster than I ever have in my life. Finding some where to hide in this school is a bitch. I looked around every where until I saw a utility closet. I opened the door and quickly shut it. I heard a voice yelling my name. To bad he's to stupid to check the closet. I thought as I heard his constant yells getting farther away. "Suck on that, Hemmings." I whispered under my breath and walked to the cafeteria.

-----------------------------------------

Thanks for all the reads and votes!