Chapter 9

Ashton's P.O.V

Fucking finally. The weekend has come and I get to sleep in. I have nothing to worry about, no homework or drama to deal with,and the best that even on week days I don't have to answer texts. Buzzz! What the actual fuck?

I checked my phone for messages and one from a random number reading: Hey Ashton, it's Luke. I need to talk to you. Meet me at Alen's. 2:00.

He wants to meet me? I thought.

Well it was 1:49 now so I guess I should get ready. Lonestar shirt and black jeans. My only clean clothes, I should probably clean... nope.

I changed. 1:56. It only takes five minutes to get there I'll be one minute late but that's fine. I grabbed my moms keys and told her where I was going. I grabbed my sunglasses too. I ran outside an hopped into the car. I was singing along to Green Day and quickly drove into the cafés parking lot. I turned the car off and ran inside. Luke waved to me. He looked worried and that made me worry. He must still have whatever on his mind that was in his mind yesterday. "Hey, Ash.", he said shakily.

"Ok I know something's up so just tell me and I'll help.", I said sitting down with my coffee in hand.

"Um, Ash? I don't know what to do." he said not looking at me.

"To do about what?", I asked.

"Well I think I'm a homophobic... gay." he whispered.

"Umm well I really don't know what to...", he cut me off.

"-and I think I love you." he finished.

I lost all my words. My mouth just moved without sound.

"There's a story behind it. I just can't tell you now."