Mysterious Girl

Cyrus' POV

I blast music from my karaoke box, (A muggle machine) and I start getting ready to sing a...what's it called?....oh yeah, a remix with no help but the memory of the song. 

~ (Let's pretend that this song was made in 1994 newest song =-=) ~

I take a deep breath and start singing; "I'll chew you up and I'll spit you out, 'cause that's what young love is all about, so pull me closer and kiss me hard, I'm gonna pop your bubblegum heart." The beat starts pitching and echoing but I continue singing.

"I'm miss sugar pink, liquor, liquor lips, hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss. I-I-I-I'm miss sugar pink, liquor, liquor lips, I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch. I-I-I-I'm miss sugar pink, liquor, liquor lips, hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss. I-I-I-I'm miss sugar pink, liquor, liquor lips, I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch. I-I-I-" The beat fades into an instrumental part.

~ (YOU CAN SKIP OVER HERE MATE) ~

I dance along with sass, and my 'cool' moves. Then I hear my 'father's' voice yell for me from downstairs. I shut off the karaoke box with a flick of my wand and I slowly walk out of my plain room. I shut the door behind me. 

Sirius' POV

Harry walks through the crowd of my closest friends and he runs and hugs me. (Being the only family (Who truly treats him well,) is difficult for him because I was framed for murder and I can't hang or be with him much.) Everyone goes and sits down at my long dining table. Arthur Weasly starts talking about his job when we hear loud music coming from upstairs. I slap my palm on my forehead. 

"Sirius? What is that noise?" Fred asks. I lift my head away from my palm and take a deep breath, getting ready to share the huge news. 

"I think it's time old friend, she won't be a huge secret anyhow, starting this coming year at her new school." Remus points out. 

"Well, everyone, one of the reasons I asked you all over for a friend and family get-together is of a special someone to me." I smile eagerly, ready to share the news. 

"Everyone, the lady who is singing up there is my daughter." I spilled. 

"She has a beautiful voice..." Harry compliments. I walk out the sliding door of the big dining room, I walk to the end of the stairs and shout really loud; 

"Cyrus Trixy Cia Lestrange, come down here please!" I wait for a response but all I hear is the music stopping abruptly. 

"She used her magic again." I sighed with a smile. I hear her door shut close, I see my gorgeous daughter walking down the stairs slowly. Cyrus has mid-back length, hazelnut hair at the top fading to a black at the bottom, her gray eyes pale, unemotional, plain. She's grown so much since I've last seen her, she's about 5'3. Her white creamy skin shines into the light and she tries to smile, but she doesn't seem to smile around me anymore, rather, she doesn't smile around anybody now. At least not that I know of. 

"What?" Cyrus stops 3 steps up the stairs, her voice almost as low as a whisper. 

"I wanted you to meet a few of my friends." I grin, she rolls her eyes. 

"Don't call my last name, I pretend I don't know my mum." She snaps and walks past me. I sigh quietly and watch her walk into the dining room. 

Harrys' POV

When I see her walk through the sliding door, I can feel the burning blush run through my neck to my cheekbones. Making me as red as a rose. She walks to the front of the table behind the chair her dad was sitting in. I couldn't believe her last name was Lestrange. Shouldn't she be a Black like her father? 

"Hey." Cyrus almost sounds disgusted. Molly being Molly she drops the knife from cutting vegetables and says; "Hello darling!" Molly runs up to her and hugs her, but Cyrus doesn't hug her back, making Molly back off. 

"Wow, you've grown so much! I'm always gone, only Remus has seen you grow up to be so beautiful!" Tonks Says walking up to Cyrus, Nymphadora holds Cyrus' hands. 

"Thanks, Nymph, and Remus wasn't always there but he managed the best, at least you both saw me grow." She says the last part like she was referring to someone. 

"Hey, let's not do that right now." Remus then comes up to the gorgeous mysterious girl and hugs her, and she actually hugs back. 

Cyrus sits in the seat next to Sirius. (In front of me too.) She looks down at her empty white plate in front of her like she's in deep thought, Then Hermione says; "Hello, Cyrus. I'm Hermione Granger. I'm a Gryffindor at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry." Hermione's' introduction broke Cyrus's thoughts and made her look Hermione dead in the eyes. 

"Your parents are muggles, you are the 'brightest' witch in your year, McGonagall even gave you a time turner necklace your 3rd year. Unbelievably the year my 'Father' broke out of Azkaban." Cyrus continues looking at Hermione in the eyes. 

"Y-yes." Hermione sputters out. That made Cyrus look back at her plate. How cold she was, I don't even think Malfoy's that cold. 

"I'm Ronald Weasley, you can call me Ron. I too am a Gryffindor, and I'm in my 4th year." Ron introduced himself. 

"Hello," Cyrus said plainly. 

"I'm Fred and this is-'' Cyrus cuts him off; 

"George and Fred Weasley, followed by Molly and Arthur Weasley and the youngest who seems not to be here, Ginny Weasley, all Gryffindors, afraid of Slytherin I sense." Cyrus doesn't show any emotion what-so-ever. 

"She knows most of you, I speak proudly of you all." Chuckles Sirius 

"I'm Harry, Harry Potter." I finally speak scaring myself. She turns her head away from Fred onto me. 

"Harry Potter?" She raises her eyebrows. 

"Yeah, I'm the boy-who-lived or the Chosen One." I chuckle. 

"I don't care what you really are, all I know..." She stands up scooting the chair back 

"...You're the real reason my father grew balls and broke out of Azkaban, not just for some ugly, disgusting rat. You. If you look inside the living room you will see pictures of you, tons of them, and you wanna know somethin'? There is one picture of me, and Remy hung it up, because my mother gave birth to me in Azkaban and I saw my father once, he could have started his new life with me on probation or whatever you call it, but instead, he took one look at me and decided 'she's not Harry Potter' and gave me to his friend who actually truly took care of me! I was and still is nothing to my 'father'! He never saw what I looked like throughout my young years. Remy and Nymph are my real parents." She snapped and burst out of the dining room, Tonks follows her. 

"I'm sorry...I guess she got her mum's aggressiveness. Tonks will take her back home." Remus fiddles with his wedding ring. We hear Cyrus run up the stairs and slam the door open. 

"Babe, calm down! He cares for you!" Tonks pleads at Cyrus. 

"Screw him! I'm no Harry James Potter!" Cyrus yells, you could almost hear the pain calling out. She stomps around the upstairs floor most likely packing all her stuff. 

Minutes go by, and we finally hear Cyrus walk down the stairs. "Let's go home..." Tonks whispers loud enough for us to hear. I look at Sirius and he looks down at his plate like he's about ready to throw it at the wall. 

"They are driving home. We can talk about something else." Remus says, clearing the air.