Always in the Library

2 Months go by, Cyrus is still dealing with her scar hurting her but she's so used to it, it doesn't bother her. Hermione, Luna, Pansy, and Ginny are very close. Some people doubt Cyrus being friends with them but none of them care for the doubting. 

Cyrus gave Ginny and Harry a little boost in their relationship. Ginny thanks her all the time but Cyrus rolls her eyes and doesn't care. Cyrus still doesn't smile or even laugh. Not even when she writes to Edward and Nymph. Cyrus has given up on the thought of true happiness and love. Quite sad really.

Everyone tells Cyrus she's loved but Cyrus is a stubborn girl and can't believe in it. Cyrus is mentally ready for her mother's funeral. Remus is shocked by the way she's acting when she carelessly talks about her mother's funeral. 

Real badass she is though. All her teachers try not to call her out in class. Snape, on the other hand, does not give a rat's ass if she yells or throws a chair at him. Students love Cyrus for that. She doesn't give a care in the world for other people not even herself....ok that's not totally true.

Cyrus skips eating and only tries to figure out other ways to get rid of her scar. She spends all her time in the Library and it worries Ms. Pince and Remus. She doesn't send as many letters to Edward and Nymphadora as she planned she would. These past months really impacted her life. 

Her scar whitens every day now. Doesn't redden just whitens. She is also now known for yelling; "No one will ever love me! I'm just a girl with mommy and daddy issues!" It seriously makes everyone sad. Luna and Pansy are secretly Cyrus' favorite people. They're supposed to come to Cyrus' house for thanksgiving. 

Even if Cyrus doesn't smile or laugh she still shows her funny dorky side in front of certain people. Cyrus has changed a lot. She'll randomly feel caring, and she'll randomly run up to you with little or big news. Either it's important or not. Everyone loves Cyrus, even with their doubts, but she can never truly know if they're lying, or faking about their 'love' for her.

Draco tries talking to Cyrus but Cyrus threatens or ignores him altogether. Making Blaise and Marcus worried about Draco. Draco doesn't bother talking to anyone. Somehow Cyrus really impacted his life and he felt a connection he can't unfeel...? She knows Draco didn't spoil her mothers' plan but Draco's mum did, and that makes her want nothing to do with the Malfoy's.

Or maybe she's ignoring Draco for different reasons...

Cyrus' POV

I get out of my shower and change into a white collared shirt with a grey skirt. I roll up my sleeves and tie my tie. I put my socks and shoes on and run out to the common room. I see Pansy finally coming down with my wand in her hand. "Forgetting something?" Pansy waves my wand around. 

"Yeah, I know." I grab my wand. 

"You do know if someone steals your wand it can turn into their wand." 

"They can't make it their wand. Because I have a bond with my wand...it's been mine since I was 9 years old." I say with a smug but funny voice. Pansy starts laughing. 

I turn around and Draco comes up to me (Shyly or just regrets wanting to talk to me...either way, he's being strange about it) "H-Hey Cyr-" 

I walk past him. I wait by the painting for Pansy and I hear her say; "Sorry Draco, she doesn't want to talk to you." 

Draco tightens his fist and yells back; "Yet you talk to a mud-blood and a looney person! Not to mention but you also talk to Cedric and Newt!" Everyone begins to stare at me and my eyes turn red. I turn around and walk up to his face.

He stares at me, his eyes filled with sadness, anger, and frustration. I tighten my fist and my eyes slowly turn back to their natural color, that everyone is oh-so fawn of. 

I hesitate but I grab his face with both hands and bring his head down to mine, and I kiss him, soft but aggressive kiss. I hear Pansy gasp and squeal. I push him back where he almost tumbles back. I walk aggressively away dragging Pans' along. 

Once we are in the halls outside of the Slytherin common room entry, Pans' finally stops me and shakes me. "What was that! Oh my god, everyone who is Slytherin probably saw that!" Pansy freaks out spitting in my face. (DiSgUsTaNG) 

"Can you not?" wiping my face. 

"Sorry." Her lips turn into a flat line. 

"I'm going to the library." I start walking away. 

"But we have breakfast, you haven't eaten breakfast in so long nor dinner!" Pansy complains. I turn around. 

"I don't need everyone's rat faces staring at me!" I shout at her. 

"Is that your excuse for not eating all the time?" She whispers. 

"I don't need to eat, plus I eat lunch. That's good enough for me." I whisper back loud enough for her to hear me.  I start walking to the Library and I meet Cedric on the way. 

"Hey, Cyrus. Heading to the library again?" 

"Are you also against it?" I snap. 

"N-No, I get you some food-"

"No, I'm fine. Just go to breakfast. I'll meet you in class." 

"Oh...Ok. See you." He runs off. 

I walk the rest of the way to the library, I sit down and grab three books. 'Scars and more scars' a blue book with a silver lining. 'begone scar' a brown plain book'The scar within'  another brown plain book. I start reading with the sound of flying books surrounding me. 

(In the middle of reading a book) Why did I do that! Everyone Slytherin saw... He doesn't even feel the same way. I felt it in the ki- wait THE SAME WAY! I DO NOT LIKE HIM. How could I? His mum is an ugly snitch! Ugh! Ok, maybe I like him...it doesn't even matter. No one will love me. I'm cursed. 

I wish I were cursed by Voldemort. Maybe I could still be loved. Wait. HARRY! I grab my things and pack my bag with my books. I put my wand in my skirt pocket. (iTs A ThINg) I run out of the library, worrying the librarian but she's always worried about me. (Even though she looks like a bad bitch.)

I run down the hall as I see Harry, I yell; "Harry James Potter." 

He sees me, Hermione, and Ron, as well as Harry, are surprised. "Harry!" I stop him, holding his shoulders. 

"Did you ever feel like nobody was going to love you because you were cursed or whatever!" I say exhausted. (I haven't slept well lately.) 

"Wha- why?" Harry holds my shoulders. (We do be lookin' weird, to be honest) 

"Because I'm cursed!" I yell, letting go of his shoulders. "LOOK!" I untuck my shirt. I look up and Harry gets red. I show him my scar. "What? How did you get that!" Ron asks.

"Who gave it to you?" Hermione asks.

"What is it?" Harry asks.

"I got it from being born, I was born into it. It's a dagger. Clearly. The dagger of torn love." I continue holding my shirt to show them. 

"It's solid white! Chalk white!" Ron yells. 

"Ron shut up!" Harry yells. He turns back to me with soft eyes. "I always thought I was never gonna love, but I eventually gave up on love for an intimate, and looked who loved me as a friend or family-wise." 

"Only four specific people apparently love me." I pull my shirt down. "Forget it. Thanks anyway." I walk past the three of them. 

"Cyrus?" Hermione calls, but I shake my head 'no' and continue walking to potions. I walk into Potions and sit next to Tracey in the back of the class. 

"You didn't come to breakfast again." Tracey sounds worried. 

"I was in the library." I shrug. 

"always in the Library." Tracey whispers thinking I didn't hear her.