Harsh Days

*HELLO MY FELLOW SIMPS! I'VE MIRACULOUSLEY CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD! I have come barring many more chapters of this book. With much more experience of writing. Hopefully, there won't be as many errors in the future chapter as the other chapters hold. ENJOY! >-<*

Cyrus' POV

After unpacking me being me slams the door open "Personal guide eh? What was his name again?"

Shrugging it off I walk down the loooong hall, turn to the first dorm on the right and knock loudly with my amazing strength that Newt always mentioned.

The door opens, after a few minutes, to a boy with bleak gray hair, with shiny sunny eyes with sparkles within them. He wears nothing but indigo trousers.

Smirking to say, "Damn, you look worse than my dead mother." I notice his room are Ombrelune colors, aka my old house when I was here.

"Uh-uh, you must be, uh Cyrus Lestrange! Huge fan, my father is an old death eater. I know about you being born in Azkaban and I was there at your mother's funeral. It's cool that you're cursed." Felix the guide I thought I'd have to rip the lungs outta him, rambles his 'manly' voice while looking behind him cautiously every two seconds.

"Felix, who's at the door? Cyrus! Oh, my cricket lover!" A silvery-blonde haired tall slim girl with deep-sea blue eyes dressed with his shirt and a skirt opens the door more openly than it already was.

My face aching with utter disturbance and disgust I sneer "Is this a bad time? 'Cause as embarrassing as it is for... you, I feel terribly sick to my stomach."

"I- um, I am so sorry for the awkwardness Fluer and I have given you. Why did you come here? Do you need a tour?"

"HAH! A tour? Please. I only came so I can get my schedule. The note on my bed told me you have it."

"Yes, yes, of course." He turns around, runs to his desk, and grabs some parchment. Stumbling his way back through his messy room, that I won't comment on, he finally arrives back with the parchment that has my schedule. "Here you go, Miss Lestrange."

"Thanks." Smacking my lips I turn my body away but leaving my head still faced at them I add, "You two are interesting, I claim you two as my acquaintances. quia nunc vale!" Then, finally, walking away they chuckle and close their door behind me.

Arrived in my room once again I shake my head. Slam my door and look over my parchment Felix gave me.

"Care of Magical Creatures, Etiquette, Flying, Charms, Potions, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Astronomy, Divination, History of Magic, Herbology, Transfiguration, and- what? Drama? WHAT! No way am I doing ballroom dancing lessons! I rather do Culinary Arts than that!"

Completely sad for my poor feet and stiff body I slump into my bed, which is too bouncy for my liking. Pansy would be jumping on this bed like a bouncy house though... I hate that I left her.

Before I sit the parchment down on the end table, I change into silver silky shorts with a silver silky tank top. Then undoing my perfectly made bed (That will never be made again) I slip into the warmness of the bleak egg white bed covers and slowly overthink my way to the peaceful darkness that is sleep.

Pansys' POV

Waking up with dried tears covering my face, once again. And looking over to the empty side of the room where my best friend use to sleep and live in a ridiculous mess.

Missing her is the only way I can hold onto our friendship other than the note she left me. I'll probably never see her again.

My habit is now and forever destroyed, I'll never get to wake her up again by throwing a pillow at her or making toads croak her awake. I miss the way she groans and turns the pillow into a bunch of feathers or the way she carelessly made one toad rabid and have it kill the other toads.