Ignore

Cyrus' POV

I wake up with Pansy still sleeping. The parchment wasn't on my chest anymore. I look over on my nightstand and it was on the top just lying there next to my 'lucky' quill. I yawn and stand up and walk over to my wardrobe. "Morning." Pansy groans from waking up. 

"Morning." I turn away from my wardrobe to face Pansy. "I'm going to possibly...hang out with Newt Scamander." I surprise her and myself. 

"You. Hanging out with a Hufflepuff?" 

"Yes. Take my mind off the filthy Malfoy's. He's actually better than I thought. I'll possibly also go with Hermione to Hogsmead." I shrug and continue looking for an outfit for the day.

"Ok, what's going on with you? you lied to Hermione about your hands and you're hanging out with a Hufflepuff is stranger than strange, I've only known you for a few days or something but we bonded when you were unpacking. So tell me, what's going on with you?" Pansy's voice sounds worried.

"Nothing..." I try convincing myself. I know I didn't convince her. "Look at the parchment on my nightstand. You'd understand. I mean, add that to everything else in my life! For once I want someone to tell me, that everything will be ok...UGH!...Newt found out I was the one who punched the wall didn't he?" 

"I don't know. Draco just told me it was you. Hermione will also feel pretty bad that you lied to her." 

"It seems as I don't care." I shrug. 

"Oh my- you're cursed!" 

"I don't know. Am I?" I say with sarcasm. "Ok, I'll wear this today." I slip on this; 

"You look really pretty Cyrus

"You look really pretty Cyrus." Pansy compliments.

"Thanks, Pans'" 

"I think you should talk to Draco, he thinks you hate him." 

"Then he's correct." I put on my white shoes. "Can you hand me my wand?" 

"Yeah.." She grabs my wand off my bed. "Here you go, Cy." 

~ (It's bigger than it looks

~ (It's bigger than it looks ._.) ~

I try to grab my wand but she pulls away. "Hey. Give me my wand."