In the Gryffindor Tower

Cyrus' POV

"Before it gets too late go and ask if you could go to Hogsmeade with Hermione." 

"Oi, don't tell me what to do Scamander." 

"I'm just helping relax." He smirks.

I tilt my head. "I'll see you later then?" 

"Uh, what? No, yeah, sure." He nods with a bigger smile. 

"Ok." I walk away from him and walk into the Great Hall. I search around but all I see is Ron, Harry, and some other girl that looks like Ron. I turn around but someone yells my name. "Cyrus! Listen to me!" 

I turn back around. "Oh. What do you want?" 

"Just wondering what you were doing with Scamander." 

I cross my arms and scoff. "So what? Just because your mum did that to my mum you have to be protective of me? No, you're supposed to be protecting yourself from me. Now leave me alone you saint boy." I shoo him away with my hands. 

"I-"

"Go away Malfoy!" I yell making people look at me. He walks away giving me relief. I take a deep breath and walk away, I walk towards the library and sure enough, I see Hermione with her nose in a book. Probably for her, Ron, and Harry to make mischief. "Hermione?" 

My voice scares her. "You called me by my name...uh, what do you need?" She sweetens her voice, making me almost regret coming. 

"Want to take that trip to Hogsmeade?" I shrug.

Still shocked she smiles and jumps up. "I would love to! Can Luna Lovegood come along?" 

I hesitate but give in. "Being at this pathetic school is making me soft. Sure, let's bring her along." 

"Great! Luna! Come here." She yells at someone behind me. I turn around and a beautiful girl with blond locks slowly puts down the upside-down magazine she's reading in her lap. She bounces up off the chair and struts down to Hermione, her smile making me really regret asking. "Luna, this is-" 

"Cyrus Lestrange, my boyfriend Neville had his parents tortured by your mother, but I don't judge by the way our parents were. We are far different from our parents. So what if you look like your mother in ways I can't explain and your voice too, I've heard what you sound like your much popular. Harry fancies you, I can see why. I also heard you're extremely dangerous and powerful, which makes all the boys like you at this point. Mostly Harry." Her voice soft, calm, and looney like. It's beautiful though very gentle and light. 

"Luna, that was Harry's secret between us." Hermione whispers. 

Hearing that made me blush so loud I turned away from them and held my face. "Uh, ca-can we go?" I cover the redness on my face. 

"Of course, let's go." Hermione says giggling. 

I roll my eyes and walk side by side with Hermione and Luna out of the Library. "First we should get the Marauders Map so we can sneak there through the tunnels." Hermione says with a shifty smirk. 

"You've never gone against the rules have you?" 

"Not everyone is a baddy, Slytherin Cyrus." Hermione's voice pitches. 

"I wasn't always like this." I whisper so both of them couldn't hear me. We walk to the Gryffindor common room painting and a pull in my stomach told me not to go in there. "I'm not going in there." 

"What? Why not?" Luna saddens her voice as if she cares for me. 

"It's not a bad place, Gryffindors may look at you like your some demonic thing but no one's going to start anything as long as you don't start anything."